Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Homosexuality and Neanderthals

Marriage

Posted by Jo Poller on 2003-09-08 22:35:04

Our government, like it or not, was made by christians. During its creation it was influenced by christianity a great deal. Marriage is a holy ritual, supposedly held under god. Recognizing marriage, from a legal perspective, needs to make sure that it is this christian marriage. Under our government, marriage is christian, and is a christian institution. Gays should not be allowed to marry. They should be allowed to "link" or something to aqcuire all the connectedness of married persons. But it should also be known that being gay is being vile. It is dirty, unnatural and sinful (should that matter to you). Gays need rights because they are human beings, but mental health patients also need rights. This all coming from an agnostic.

Posted by Some dood on 2004-06-04 00:30:33

Well, I find it very hard to believe that you are agnostic, as everything that you say sides with christian point of views.

Being gay is FAR from being vile. I have a gay friend and he is one of the nicest people. He is always in a good mood, and always makes me smile. He has told me before that I'm good looking or whatever, and I take it as a compliment. It is just his sexual preference that he cannot control.

I do agree with the fact that there are some parts of the government that are very Christian, but one of the main things of America is "the seperation of church and state." You also say that marriage is Christian? WRONG!!! There are Hindu marriages, Muslim marriages, etc. There is probably even a Satanist marriage. IT DOESN"T MATTER. A marriage is simply the show of dedication of a couple. DEFINATELY NOT christian.

Some feedback would be fun...I had fun crushing your post. ========== In Reply To ========== Our government, like it or not, was made by christians. During its creation it was influenced by christianity a great deal. Marriage is a holy ritual, supposedly held under god. Recognizing marriage, from a legal perspective, needs to make sure that it is this christian marriage. Under our government, marriage is christian, and is a christian institution. Gays should not be allowed to marry. They should be allowed to "link" or something to aqcuire all the connectedness of married persons. But it should also be known that being gay is being vile. It is dirty, unnatural and sinful (should that matter to you). Gays need rights because they are human beings, but mental health patients also need rights. This all coming from an agnostic.