Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Same sex couples and adoption

You forgot to add one question.

Posted by Captain Fantastic on 2012-06-01 18:55:00

Dear Pollmaker, Hi. I took your poll about same-sex couples adopting; I thought it was interesting. I thought of one question, in particular, that you should have asked. It is very relevant today.

"Should the government have the right to tell people who they can marry?"

I believe that many laws which are on the books in several states, which crminalize gay unions are written by a bunch of "Bible-thumping, righteous, conservative nutjobs" who are hiding behind hatred as an excuse to protect children from what they call immorality and sin. I say, if they are not actually hurting the child--physically, sexually, emotionally or otherwise--then just what is the problem here? Mr. Politician, who are you to decide who someone can love and marry? It is none of your damn business! Stick with the real issues, and just do your job!

Who's with me?

Posted by Tyson...... of Australia!! on 2012-06-03 09:05:45

Very true. The research has been done to sate these negative viewpoints, we know that the only thing undermining same-sex relationships, making them less stable or bringing any harm to children raised by same-sex parents is the result of bigotry. Seems ironic that those who claim to be protecting society and children with their homophobic agendas are exactly the same people creating the issues they themselves are complaining about! The problem for same-sex attracted people and those around them is the bigots, not the other way around.

Posted by AbdullA Man on 2012-06-13 23:34:21

ITS FUCCKKKING DISGUSTING !!! AND NOT NORMAL ! WTF !!! SERIOUSLY ? MAN MARRY MAN !!!?? WOMAN MARRY WOMAN ?? WHAAAT THHHHE FUCCKKK !!!! GOD MADE YOU MALE SO YOU MARRY FEMALE AND HAVE KIDS WITH NORMAL LIFE...AND GOD MADE FEMALE SO SHE MARRY MALE TO MAKE KIDS AND HAVE NORMAL LIFE...I BELEIVE AND THINK THAT GAY/LESBIANS SHOULD BE CAST OUT OF COUNTRY ..MAKE THEM LIVE TOGETHER WITH PEOPLE LIKE THEM...SO THEY CAN SEE THAT THEY WONT MAKE PROGRESS IN LIFE AND THEY WONT MAKE GENERATION OF THEIR OWN !!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED AND MAKE KIDS THIS IS THE NORMAL WAY IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN $%!@ OFF THIS WORLD YOU ARE NOT NORMAL

ONE WORD FOR GAY/LESBIANS AND $%!@................ DISSSSSSSSGUSTING!!!

OBVIOUSLY THESE MONKEYS HAVE NO BRAINS CUZ THEY THINK FROM THEIR LUST AND SEXUAL DESIRE .....FUUUUCCCKKK THIS SHHHHHITTTTT

WTF !!! SERIOUSLY WAKE UP PEOPLE THIS IS WRONG AND NOT EVEN CLOSE TO NORMAL I REALLY HOPE THESE WORDS ABOVE GET REAL AND STAY REAL IN REAL LIFE :)

IF YOU BE GAY/LESBIAN LIFE WILL STOP AND THERE WILL BE NO MORE $%!@KING KIDS NO MORE CHILDREN FOR ADOPTION U FUCCCKING MORONS

IF YOU WONT CHANGE TO STRAIGHT :)

THEN....

YOU WERE BORN GAY/NOT NORMAL AND YOU WILL DIE LIKE THIS (LIKE A HOMLESS DOG)

SO WHO FUUCKING CARES :)

BE STRAIGT YOU FUCCKKING GAY PIECE OF $%!@ :)

Posted by MikeZ on 2012-06-14 15:37:05

Thanks Abdulla, great laugh.

Just so you know: typing all in capitals with loads of swearing and bad spelling does not make you look intelligent. It makes you look like an idiot.

Just a quick question: how would you react if your son or daughter was gay?

Posted by AbdullA Man on 2012-06-20 00:39:16

"People arent individually designed, just because you are born a man doesnt mean you have to love a woman. What you are suggesting is that we should reeducate poeple to forcibly change their sexual orientations"

i wont see the rest of ur stupid gay bull$%!@ cuz i now know that u r very $%!@in wrong....... once i saw ur above $%!@ words i realised that u r not NORMAL like any other male :)

which is i dot care about cuz u r like any other homels male who is unable to find his way for money or happines or what ever he wants in life ..so he is just a ....homles loser :)

thats what u really r :)

u r not normal male just like other not normal males who think like ur $%!@ seeking $%!@ looool

and this $%!@ dosnt have any thing to do with education its about self respect and personality + self esteem which u dont know about and u dont have wahaahhaahhaah

really ....u make me feel sorry for u .... what a waste of human being :) if all the males in this $%!@n world thinks like ur stupid dicckk-seeking thinking the whole world would stop and there wud be 0 generation to live with :D hahahahah

michael jackson was gay and child lover ....what a shame and waste :)

so do what ever not-normal $%!@ u do cuz i dont give a tiny $%!@ really :) u just like sucking others males diccckks who $%!@n cares bittcchh :D

lol cant even imgaine it :D

ur dad must have $%!@ked u up real good that night when u were lil kid then u grew up thinking and loving succkking dicckksss :D aahahahahahaha

DISSSGUSSSSTING !!!

REJECTED !!!

Hahahahahahahaaa

"Get an education and learn to respect other people's independence!" lol " independence " ??? succkiing other males dicckk = independence !! hahahahahahah

told u ...u aint no normal human ...u think u r human but all other people around u think u r not normal ...maybe they will lie to u ... who cares ...u were born not normal ....u die not normal :D

just like a homles dirty Gay ugly not loved by society rejected dejected depressed DOG :)

hahahahahahaaa

last thing ... you wont ever ever ever be happy with ur un normal thinking/life unless u act like how god made u :) and that is ...acting and living like a male who marry female :)

End of story.