Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Celebrity Mixed Wrestling

women would win

Posted by Wrestlher on 2003-03-24 01:56:58

I think the women would dominate the competition. As a man, I know I would probably lose to all of these women. I believe Brittney and JLo would be the toughest to beat because of their leg strength.

Posted by Sam D on 2003-05-04 01:38:56

========== In Reply To ========== I think the women would dominate the competition. As a man, I know I would probably lose to all of these women. I believe Brittney and JLo would be the toughest to beat because of their leg strength. Yeah, I would be scared to go up against Brittney! With her muscle tone and tight body she could completly have her way with me! She would have me screaming and begging for mercy in no time as I would break down under the force of her awsome thighs and $%!@! ouch!!

Posted by petitjean on 2003-08-29 09:36:25

I think you are completly wrong ANy of these women would win against a man and tom cruise would easily defeat nicole kidman

Posted by kestril on 2003-10-30 01:54:39

why did u all pick the women

sylveser stalone losing to sharon stone ... still laughing at how dumb u all r to think that would happen.

Posted by Bitch_busta on 2004-10-23 23:40:37

========== In Reply To ========== I think you are completly wrong ANy of these women would win against a man and tom cruise would easily defeat nicole kidman

Tom Cruise is a stunted toad and Nicole Kidman is nearly six foot. You've watched too many re-runs of Mission Impossible.