Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

boys who take shoes off in front of their dads

sons who take shoes off in front of dad messages

Posted by showoff4dad on 2012-05-07 19:47:20

please feel free to leave messages if you want to comment on my poll or tell of your experiences. of if you want to talk privately, send me an e-mail: showoff4dad@yahoo.com

Posted by JamieBoyCDN on 2012-05-08 09:38:27

I kinda never even thought to worry about this haha. I dont kno anybodys house I go to that id leave my shoes on. At home i always take my shoes off at the door... ill wear socks that show as long as they look new but if they are at all worn or dirty ill take em off to.

Posted by oneshoemissing on 2014-02-13 11:52:26

my mom and dad never say anything I wear one shoe most of the time I wear my left shoe and a white sock on my right foot i team rope go to school do eveything with one shoe i hate wearing anything but a sock on my right foot my dad said it my foot so if i want i one shoe then wear one shoe

Posted by Cowboy01 on 2014-09-01 07:42:11

My son has this habit of kicking off his right shoe and leavening it .I told if he loses one more shoe he can just wear one shoe even to school.the same day we went to the mall and took his shoe off while we ate when we got up to go he walked off and left his shoe I told you better get your shoe are you will have to just wear a sock because I won't buy you anymore (he has five left shoes and no right ones) he said he would in a minute after he put his trash up he went back and his shoe was gone. This was last weekend and he has had to get up every morning for school and put his left sock and shoe on a just a sock on his right foot go to school he is 13.he seems to love it so he can just have foot with no shoe.

Posted by THISISJOE on 2017-07-24 10:28:38

I always take my shoes and socks off in public I dont care.