Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Stripping at Parties

Only one naked

Posted by Amanda16 on 2019-02-10 00:28:17

I've always found that getting naked at a party is the best way to liven it up. I'm always more than comfortable to go naked at parties, no matter who's there. A friend of mine throws parties pretty often, and there's usually a lot of people there I don't know there, but after a few drinks I lose my clothes and strut around fully naked. My friend loves this, because everyone else loves his parties, and I don't think its just because of the free drinks!

Posted by Sandrabmum on 2019-02-10 07:37:10

There is a weird excitement knowing you are the only one naked.

Posted by Amanda16 on 2019-02-10 14:12:09

It is! Plus it feels great getting so much attention from the guys

Posted by anniegurl on 2019-02-11 04:15:16

Attention from the guys is the main reason for doing it! I've gotten naked for guys loads of times - at home and at work. Funny, I'm always the only woman with a bunch of guys!

Posted by awayness on 2019-02-12 20:57:38

I try getting nude at any party I go to, the problem is I always feel like asking first, but people get awkward and say no or 'maybe that wouldn't be a good idea', when they don't mean it. but if I just strip it's also weird. I just want it to seem normal. Some friends of mine get naked at parties, but they get drunk first. That fixes the awkwardness and gives an excuse I guess, but I have a lot of problems with that.