Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Moms dominated by daughters (Women only)

controlled by daughter and son-in-law

Posted by Sally3 on 2015-02-23 15:26:19

I recently had to move in with my daughter and her husband. I am dependent on them and have to follow their rules, though they are half my age. My daughter controls everything and disciplines me on a day-to-day basis, with otk spankings and corner time. My son-in-law administers the serious punishments, with his cane. I get them Sunday mornings after church and they are very painful and humiliating. They often have friends there and I must be nude for the cane and an hour in the corner, as well as extra chores. It is true that I am immature and irresponsible and even that I feel secure from having all control taken away. But I am only in the early stages of learning to submit to family half my age - just a few months. It is hard to adjust and sometimes I am disobedient or disrespectful, which is not tolerated. I think they want to lead me down the same path others have led their mothers. I read their accounts with a shiver, seeing my future in their moms' fate. sallystewart3@aol.com

Posted by Sally3 on 2015-06-13 14:14:36

i loved hearing from other moms dominated by their daughters, but mine recently made me delete my e-mail, so the one in the message above is defunct. So now i have a new one she does not know about.

It's sally3@vfemail.net.

Also like to hear from dominant daughters to get your perspective, though i haven't heard from any yet.