Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

What would you let your daughter wear where?

What daughter wears

Posted by Douglas & Georgina on 2002-04-10 20:25:01

Our daughters are 14 and 16 and they wear very reaveling clothes most places.The only place they wear more is at church,then their skirts or dresses come over halfway up their thighs. Your poll should have had this question. Do they ever go without clothes or topless, mine do both.They go nude at home wether inside or out.And they go topless a lot on the street.We look at it this way,If guys can go topless so can they.I've had it out with the police in court and won.It's called equal rights.

Posted by Tony on 2002-05-17 02:21:38

========== In Reply To ========== Our daughters are 14 and 16 and they wear very reaveling clothes most places.The only place they wear more is at church,then their skirts or dresses come over halfway up their thighs. Your poll should have had this question. Do they ever go without clothes or topless, mine do both.They go nude at home wether inside or out.And they go topless a lot on the street.We look at it this way,If guys can go topless so can they.I've had it out with the police in court and won.It's called equal rights.

My daughter mainly wears dresses with the bottom sticking out and like the old Steve Martin joke, has an arrow sticking into her $%!@. It's pretty cute for a 15 year old girl.

Posted by ukfather on 2003-11-08 19:47:45

========== In Reply To ==========

Mine are 12 and 15 and wear usually open shoes(flip flops/sandals barefoot or sandals with white socks) short skirts or shorts and low revealing tops, and do go nude at home

Posted by machomucho on 2004-01-16 02:27:40

Are they ever naked (or topless) in front of opposite sex friends? ========== In Reply To ========== Our daughters are 14 and 16 and they wear very reaveling clothes most places.The only place they wear more is at church,then their skirts or dresses come over halfway up their thighs. Your poll should have had this question. Do they ever go without clothes or topless, mine do both.They go nude at home wether inside or out.And they go topless a lot on the street.We look at it this way,If guys can go topless so can they.I've had it out with the police in court and won.It's called equal rights.

Posted by nutnapin on 2006-01-01 18:43:09

my daughters always wear skirts with tights