Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Punishment For Rape

castration results

Posted by megan riley on 2002-03-27 18:06:24

I felt I needed to know more. Like if a man loses his testicles, he's impotent. But if he isn't then I want him to lose both. I don't want him to go around with balls wanting sex but not getting it. If he loses his $%!@, then I want his testicles gone to. But if he has a $%!@ that doesn't work because his balls are gone, that's good enough for me. I think that's a worst punishment. To have something you can never use. I guess I don't want him to have either. A Eunuch for life.

Posted by tammy on 2002-03-27 19:07:50

Thanks for your post.

As it has been mostly men to take the poll, I am curious as to your feelings regarding other aspects of this poll. Do you feel the victim should be allowed to view/participate in the castration? To what extent?

I would really appreciate hearing from you. The email above is correct so you can either post here or email me if you like.

Tammy

========== In Reply To ==========

I felt I needed to know more. Like if a man loses his testicles, he's impotent. But if he isn't then I want him to lose both. I don't want him to go around with balls wanting sex but not getting it. If he loses his $%!@, then I want his testicles gone to. But if he has a $%!@ that doesn't work because his balls are gone, that's good enough for me. I think that's a worst punishment. To have something you can never use. I guess I don't want him to have either. A Eunuch for life.

Posted by Meri on 2002-12-11 07:42:16

I understand the appeal of this idea, but I have heard that many castrated men still have the ability to get an erection, at least for a time. And even if they are impotent, they can take drugs or hormones that will restore their ability to have an erection. If their $%!@ is removed, then the problem is fixed for good!

Meri

========== In Reply To ==========

Posted by Meri on 2002-12-11 07:52:07

The victim should definately be allowed to view and participate in the castration, if she so desires. Men probably don't like this idea, but it shouldn't be up them. By watching or participating in the castration of her attacker, the victim would be more likely to find some "closure" to the event, and be better able to cope with the situation. It is not easy to recover from the trauma of rape, and I think this would help.

Meri

========== In Reply To ========== Thanks for your post.

As it has been mostly men to take the poll, I am curious as to your feelings regarding other aspects of this poll. Do you feel the victim should be allowed to view/participate in the castration? To what extent?

I would really appreciate hearing from you. The email above is correct so you can either post here or email me if you like.

Tammy

Posted by steelesabers1 on 2003-03-17 15:20:26

tammy I am a guy and I say go ahead and castrate them but not before 18. that would be cruel and unusual punishment. but I think the victim should be able to assist the doctors or surgeons. I say this because if the vectim cut them off then the man might die for some other reasons. I would like the man to live a long life of torment wouldn't you? ========== In Reply To ========== The victim should definately be allowed to view and participate in the castration, if she so desires. Men probably don't like this idea, but it shouldn't be up them. By watching or participating in the castration of her attacker, the victim would be more likely to find some "closure" to the event, and be better able to cope with the situation. It is not easy to recover from the trauma of rape, and I think this would help.

Meri