Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Punishment For Rape

Proof that some males are just not very bright

Posted by Becky Miller on 2012-07-31 15:02:02

I was reading a news story on a forum about a 10 year old boy who was trying to make a female goat (he specifically looked for a female goat) perform $%!@ on him. He had completely stripped himself and went into the goat's pen on a neighbor's farm. He forced his little wiener into the female goat's mouth hoping it would suck him or something. She bit it off and it couldn't be reattached because the goat ate it! The boy had a history of sexual activity with animals.

They put the goat down which I think was wrong to do.

I'm sorry. I find this funny! I know it's horrible for the boy because now he has no wiener, but I think he deserved it for being so perverse. Besides, he had tried stuff with animals before. Who knows what he would have done when he got older?

And why a female goat? LOL!

Do any other girls agree with me?

Posted by kleines_biest on 2012-08-01 09:21:18

This is sooo funny!

Nothing horrible about it. The stupid boy lost his wiener because he put it into the mouth of an animal. I mean, 10 is definitely old enough to know that this isn't a good idea. At 10 would you have been stupid enough to put a snake or an eal into your $%!@?

Only boys and men can be that air headed! I once read about several men who put their wieners into the nozzles of hand vacuum cleaners, turned them on - and got their wieners minced by the ventilator ...

The funniest part of it were the stories they invented when they turned up at the hospital.

Posted by Becky Miller on 2012-08-01 17:11:15

I agree!

How stupid do you have to be to do that! Only a male would be so desperate for some sort of sexual stimulation that he would put his wiener into an animal renowned for eating anything! :-)

It didn't say whether or not the goat ate his nuts as well, so I presume he still has them.

Wonder what the girls at school are going to say and do to this boy! LOL!

Posted by Melissa.Turner on 2012-08-08 22:46:48

It's hilarious to imagine the ridicule that this boy will experience throughout his teenage years, from other boys and from girls. If he was that desperate at 10, imagine how desperate he'll be after a few decades with no sex!

Posted by Becky Miller on 2012-08-09 19:41:55

Melissa

Do you feel sorry for the boy, or do you agree that he deserved it for being so perverse?

Since the article didn't say otherwise, I presume the goat didn't eat his nuts, so he's going to be forever horny, but can't do anything about it. He can't even jerk off! LOL!

What do you imagine the girls at school will say to him? Obviously it's going to get out that he has no wiener.