Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Survey on Abortion

Ainsley...

Posted by dan on 2002-05-13 10:53:07

As for needing to "hide the pregnancy", why should that be an issue? You reap what you sow. Just because you're 16 doesn't mean you're not accountable, and I think that's part of the reason teen pregnancy is so prevalent today. Nobody has to be accountable any more. As for illegal abortions...I have a feeling the deterrent factor would save a lot more lives than it would cost, and at least those risking their lives would be making their own bad decision, rather than simply being killed. By the way...I just read about your experiences with unwanted relations...My deepest and most heartfelt condolences.

Posted by Justin on 2002-05-25 20:51:52

I agree with Dan!!!! It's time we show the world just how illogical and wrong abortion is, whether you are religious or not! ========== In Reply To ========== As for needing to "hide the pregnancy", why should that be an issue? You reap what you sow. Just because you're 16 doesn't mean you're not accountable, and I think that's part of the reason teen pregnancy is so prevalent today. Nobody has to be accountable any more. As for illegal abortions...I have a feeling the deterrent factor would save a lot more lives than it would cost, and at least those risking their lives would be making their own bad decision, rather than simply being killed. By the way...I just read about your experiences with unwanted relations...My deepest and most heartfelt condolences.