Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Should my son be allowed to stay shirtless?

What's the real problem?

Posted by x.mojo.x on 2011-09-06 20:54:22

First, I don't believe that this is real, and I base that on both the absurdity of the situation and the choices you offer within your poll. Seriously, where are you from that you don't see boys shirtless when the weather's warm? It's absurd that you see that as somehow "abnormal." Within your poll you offer "Whenever Possible" as a response, and that doesn't reflect a mom who is opposed to her kid going shirtless -- it simply doesn't "feel" right. The real problem here seems to be that you are having sexual thoughts about your son, and seeing him tanned and shirtless exacerbates these feelings. Please see a therapist. I'm going to be 15 in November, and I'm glad you're not MY mom.

Posted by ranul on 2011-09-07 22:36:06

They should have talked with the mother first at least

Posted by Erik Johnson on 2011-09-08 15:34:23

"They should have talked with the mother first at least"

Why should "they" have felt this is something that needed to be discussed? The activity is normal everyday behavior for a normal boy in warm weather. The intro states that it was a vacation home, why should the uptight mother expect the kid to keep his shirt on at a vacation home in the summer?

oh. I answered my own question.

Posted by Erik Johnson on 2011-09-08 15:35:09

"The real problem here seems to be that you are having sexual thoughts about your son, and seeing him tanned and shirtless exacerbates these feelings. Please see a therapist."

wow. powerful. =]

Posted by axelinwonderland on 2011-09-10 19:26:27

Last time i was here I saw this differently, but I agree with the first guy above now, this can't be real. Go back to the intro to the poll and read closely. So for six weeks your son was gone but you never saw a new picture? of anything (hello facebook? skype? even if he is too young for his own account i still be there would have been a few facebook pictures somewhere).