Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Who is Michael Jackson after all??

Blatant ballotbox stuffing!

Posted by Alannah on 2002-05-08 18:18:49

In the introduction to this poll, you (the poll-maker) talk about various things Michael Jackson does. Then you end with this thought:

"And if we were honest, wouldn't we all like to be able to do the same?"

What a hypocrite! You talk about honesty, and yet you have so OBVIOUSLY stuffed the ballotbox in favor of the answers you prefer! I find it extremely hard to believe that in the year 2002, there is still such a huge, overwhelming majority of people who LOVE EVERYTHING about Michael Jackson. The poll responses are so skewed that it's almost laughable. LOL!

Either you edited the poll results to fit your agenda, or you got all of your friends to vote the way you want them to (in strong favor of Michael). Either way, I don't think you are the right person to talk about people being "HONEST"! How sad that you feel the need to be this way.

Posted by Barry on 2002-05-09 01:10:56

Alannah

I wouldn't worry too much about it. It was fairly obvious that the person responsible for the poll is an absolute idiot. They know that Michael Jackson is a loser and his stuff is crap. Plus, that rubbish about his so-called disease is nothing but a disgrace.

========== In Reply To ========== In the introduction to this poll, you (the poll-maker) talk about various things Michael Jackson does. Then you end with this thought:

"And if we were honest, wouldn't we all like to be able to do the same?"

What a hypocrite! You talk about honesty, and yet you have so OBVIOUSLY stuffed the ballotbox in favor of the answers you prefer! I find it extremely hard to believe that in the year 2002, there is still such a huge, overwhelming majority of people who LOVE EVERYTHING about Michael Jackson. The poll responses are so skewed that it's almost laughable. LOL!

Either you edited the poll results to fit your agenda, or you got all of your friends to vote the way you want them to (in strong favor of Michael). Either way, I don't think you are the right person to talk about people being "HONEST"! How sad that you feel the need to be this way.

Posted by MJ RuLeZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz on 2002-05-10 23:15:25

Both of you... GET A LIFE!!!!!

It is obvious that you dont admit that there's no one better than Michael! Why the hell did they awarded him as "The artist of the century"? For fun?! I dont think so...

Wether you like it or not, Michael was, is and he will always be THE KING!!!!!!! INVINCIBLE FOREVER!

Posted by Barry on 2002-05-28 23:59:36

I feel sorry for you.

========== In Reply To ========== It is obvious that you dont admit that there's no one better than Michael! Why the hell did they awarded him as "The artist of the century"? For fun?! I dont think so...

Wether you like it or not, Michael was, is and he will always be THE KING!!!!!!! INVINCIBLE FOREVER!

Posted by kidanaka on 2005-10-26 05:23:10

this is coming from someone who has lived through the entire mj thing. from the 80's craze of everything jackson, to the 90's shame of mulestation charges, to now. there was a time when there was no one better than jackson as a singer (though i am all for his sister over him) i agree that this poll has been severly skewed in favor of him....but i remember when this poll would have been absolutly true. either way, despite the bizaar thing we know as mj, he does in fact deserve the artist of the century. and he still has good songs...though they are nothing like they were when i was a kid. my responce now is also to please edit or re-do this poll, as it is no where near the current truth. it would take an act of thriller to make it that way again