Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

have you ever been barefoot in school as punishment?

Forced to be barefooted

Posted by mr_toebondage on 2002-07-22 03:28:31

One day I could not find any clean socks so I went to school wearing my school loafers and no socks. My soles were sweaty against the leather loafers and my toes were pinched. The headmaster of the private boys school I went to noticed I wasn't wearing any socks. He interrupted my math class to announce to the class I wasn't wearing any socks

I was told to report to his office after class. When i did he told to to remove my shoes before entering his office.I walked into his office completely barefoot, as ashamed as I was he told me to lift my feet in the air so he could see the soles of my feet. When I did I feared he would cane my feet, but he just held my ankles and spread my toes around. Then he told me to attend my next class barefoot. He told me to collect my shoes after the final bell.

Luckily there were only two classes before the end of the day, but my classmates would forever remember me as the barefoot student.

Posted by Pauly on 2003-07-01 17:45:30

========== In Reply To ========== One day I could not find any clean socks so I went to school wearing my school loafers and no socks. My soles were sweaty against the leather loafers and my toes were pinched. The headmaster of the private boys school I went to noticed I wasn't wearing any socks. He interrupted my math class to announce to the class I wasn't wearing any socks

I was told to report to his office after class. When i did he told to to remove my shoes before entering his office.I walked into his office completely barefoot, as ashamed as I was he told me to lift my feet in the air so he could see the soles of my feet. When I did I feared he would cane my feet, but he just held my ankles and spread my toes around. Then he told me to attend my next class barefoot. He told me to collect my shoes after the final bell.

Luckily there were only two classes before the end of the day, but my classmates would forever remember me as the barefoot student.

Hey!! THey are your loafers, your feet It is not the math tacher's business if you wear socks or not. I hardly wore socks in my school days, and the teahers cared less. SOme of the teachers including the men, did not wear socks in their shoes as well. I never liked wearing sock in my shoes and still don't. (I am not wearing socks in my shoes now) THat teacher needs th mind his business! So what id you do not wear socks--Like I stated THey are your loafers, and it is your feet are in them!

Posted by Ant21 on 2006-04-16 10:36:37

barefoot for the day

I was punished at school a few years ago by being made to remain barefoot for the rest of the school day.

Posted by Denzel Craig on 2010-11-30 02:15:21

yes in our high school too if you are caught wearing no socks in schools, your shoes will be confiscated by school authorities and you will attend your class in barefeet

Posted by AdamLookman on 2021-05-14 13:51:25

Good morning! If you are looking for a reliable and inexpensive writing servise - go to help me write my paper for free service. These guys are real professionals in writing and proofreading. You can order any type of academic writing on their website and be sure that it will be done with the highest quality possible and on time.