Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

have you ever been barefoot in school as punishment?

Mine was wonderful

Posted by Rachel G on 2003-08-27 22:54:27

My school has a strict dress code,and recently I wore a pair of dress flats instead of the required school shoes.My B**$H of a homeroom teacher,who is a stickler for those things and who doesnt'like me,noticed this and immeadeatly confinsacted them-telling me Id'have to go in my bare feet for the rest of the day.Frankly,Im' glad she did.My shoes were KILLING my toes;it was a releif to be able to spend the day wrigling them freely instead.Also,the schools tile floor felt cold,soothing and delightful under my bare feet.Of course,EVERYONE(ESPECIALLY my girlfreinds)was staring at and teasing me about my feet. ("LOOK...RACHELS' IN HER BARE FEET...."THE GIRL HAS NO SHOES ON!)But I found this to be exciting and not humliating.Id' just smile and flash my bare feet at anyone who made a comment.I was the center of attention and I loved it!The only downsides to my barefoot "punishment"were that in the crowded rush of students changing classes,my toes got stamped on so many times that I wished they would simply fall off,and the fact that during my lunch period,my boyfreind and his pals decided to have some fun by taking turns tickling my feet.(I thought I was going to jump out of my skin)Overall though,my barefoot punishment was one of the most enjoyable experiences Ive' ever had.When I collected my flats from my teacher at the end of the day,she warned me that if I ever wore the wrong pair of shoes again,Id be going in bare feet for at least a week.And Im' seriously tempted to take her up on her offer!

Posted by Pauly on 2003-08-28 23:22:40

========== In Reply To ========== My school has a strict dress code,and recently I wore a pair of dress flats instead of the required school shoes.My B**$H of a homeroom teacher,who is a stickler for those things and who doesnt'like me,noticed this and immeadeatly confinsacted them-telling me Id'have to go in my bare feet for the rest of the day.Frankly,Im' glad she did.My shoes were KILLING my toes;it was a releif to be able to spend the day wrigling them freely instead.Also,the schools tile floor felt cold,soothing and delightful under my bare feet.Of course,EVERYONE(ESPECIALLY my girlfreinds)was staring at and teasing me about my feet. ("LOOK...RACHELS' IN HER BARE FEET...."THE GIRL HAS NO SHOES ON!)But I found this to be exciting and not humliating.Id' just smile and flash my bare feet at anyone who made a comment.I was the center of attention and I loved it!The only downsides to my barefoot "punishment"were that in the crowded rush of students changing classes,my toes got stamped on so many times that I wished they would simply fall off,and the fact that during my lunch period,my boyfreind and his pals decided to have some fun by taking turns tickling my feet.(I thought I was going to jump out of my skin)Overall though,my barefoot punishment was one of the most enjoyable experiences Ive' ever had.When I collected my flats from my teacher at the end of the day,she warned me that if I ever wore the wrong pair of shoes again,Id be going in bare feet for at least a week.And Im' seriously tempted to take her up on her offer! I wish I gone to that school, I wouldn't mind walking around the classroom barefoot. I am not a big fan for shoes, anyway (I wear sandals as much as I can) and I hate wearing socks. (I almost never wear socks in my shoes)

Posted by JakeBrimmer on 2021-08-13 10:37:40

Customer satisfaction is the ideal goal of the individuals here at dissertation execs. We have a tendency to make sure that our customers have a positive expertise with America because it is that solely thanks to create a reputation for ourselves because of the letter of recommendation writing service. Hence, we have managed to become the highest alternative for college kids round the world.