Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

have you ever been barefoot in school as punishment?

So Humilating

Posted by Twinkletoes Britney on 2004-03-05 15:42:43

When I was 14 years old,I lost my regular shoes and had no choice but to wear sneakers to school.Nodody noticed untill my 2nd period class when the teacher caught me and sent me up to the main office. It was my 2nd dress code violation (I was written up for wearing a non-school blazer a few months before.),so instead of letting me off w/a warning they collected my shoes and socks and told me Id have to go to claases barefooted untill the end of school at 4:30pm. To have to be like that all day was so humilating.I felt naked and like a total fool as everyone stared at my bare feet,laughed at me and made nonstop,loud remarks about my being barefoot.Also,the floor was cold and hard and by the end of the day my feet were killing me. It didnt get any easier.I had another class w/the same teacher who caught me.She decided to stand me up in front of the class and point out the fact that I was barefoot,explaining to them all why I was being punished.When the whole class exploded to laughter,I could have died right there on the spot. On top of all of that,I had to put up w/the other kids constantly stamping on my toes-in the hallways,during break times,even during class,where two other students stood on top of my bare feet w/their shoes for almost 15 min! At the end of that horrible day,I had made up my mind about 3 things:I didnt like my 2nd period teacher,I hated the main office,and I would always be sure to wear the proper shoes to school.

Posted by cdd15051982 on 2004-03-10 14:48:02

Where abouts do you live? What school did you go to? Did you go outside in your barefeet? If so, what was the weather like? What surfaces did you walk on? Was it common to see people barefoot?

========== In Reply To ========== When I was 14 years old,I lost my regular shoes and had no choice but to wear sneakers to school.Nodody noticed untill my 2nd period class when the teacher caught me and sent me up to the main office. It was my 2nd dress code violation (I was written up for wearing a non-school blazer a few months before.),so instead of letting me off w/a warning they collected my shoes and socks and told me Id have to go to claases barefooted untill the end of school at 4:30pm. To have to be like that all day was so humilating.I felt naked and like a total fool as everyone stared at my bare feet,laughed at me and made nonstop,loud remarks about my being barefoot.Also,the floor was cold and hard and by the end of the day my feet were killing me. It didnt get any easier.I had another class w/the same teacher who caught me.She decided to stand me up in front of the class and point out the fact that I was barefoot,explaining to them all why I was being punished.When the whole class exploded to laughter,I could have died right there on the spot. On top of all of that,I had to put up w/the other kids constantly stamping on my toes-in the hallways,during break times,even during class,where two other students stood on top of my bare feet w/their shoes for almost 15 min! At the end of that horrible day,I had made up my mind about 3 things:I didnt like my 2nd period teacher,I hated the main office,and I would always be sure to wear the proper shoes to school.

Posted by ElizaBindi on 2021-11-10 17:28:00

Writing good music content requires a lot of research to understand what's going on and you need this site https://thereviewsarein.com/2021/07/20/mistakes-to-avoid-in-songwriting/, or advice to be exact, and you also need to know what people expect from you and do it.