Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Awful Truth About the BUSH family

The results of this poll were obviously rigged!!

Posted by poll'em on 2003-04-05 04:13:53

I wonder why the poll maker had to add his own votes in their favor before the poll was even posted, hmmm! sounds like propaganda, just to make our president look bad! And by the way, who cares about what his kids did, or nephew, etc. Nobody's perfect, and I'm sure YOUR kids ain't little innocent angels either, I'm sure YOU'RE no innocent angel. I'm sure you could dig up some bad things about Gore too, and Clinton, you don't even want to go there, but you don't see any bad/rigged polls about Clinton or Gore.

Posted by Coontail on 2003-05-29 03:52:50

You tell 'em, Poll 'em. please see 'Political bias among pollsters?' in the current political category. It's rather amusing! ---Coontail

========== In Reply To ========== I wonder why the poll maker had to add his own votes in their favor before the poll was even posted, hmmm! sounds like propaganda, just to make our president look bad! And by the way, who cares about what his kids did, or nephew, etc. Nobody's perfect, and I'm sure YOUR kids ain't little innocent angels either, I'm sure YOU'RE no innocent angel. I'm sure you could dig up some bad things about Gore too, and Clinton, you don't even want to go there, but you don't see any bad/rigged polls about Clinton or Gore.