Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Awful Truth About the BUSH family

BUSH RULES!/DEMOCRATS SUCK!

Posted by anonymous on 2002-05-25 01:44:06

I think you stupid liberal internet-computer geeks have your facts all screwed up. I urge my conservative fellows to stand up against this vile libel against our honorable president. Let these bleeding-heart liberals rot in hell wearing the chains they forged in life, link by link. Before I end this message, 2 things to remember: 1) You can't spell "right-wing" without "right" and 2) Only turkeys and chickens have left wings. -R.E. Publican

Posted by Mel Smith on 2002-05-27 21:17:08

Bush will soon be IMPEACHED

========== In Reply To ========== I think you stupid liberal internet-computer geeks have your facts all screwed up. I urge my conservative fellows to stand up against this vile libel against our honorable president. Let these bleeding-heart liberals rot in hell wearing the chains they forged in life, link by link. Before I end this message, 2 things to remember: 1) You can't spell "right-wing" without "right" and 2) Only turkeys and chickens have left wings. -R.E. Publican

Posted by Republican Boy on 2003-06-13 19:15:05

========== In Reply To ========== I think you stupid liberal internet-computer geeks have your facts all screwed up. I urge my conservative fellows to stand up against this vile libel against our honorable president. Let these bleeding-heart liberals rot in hell wearing the chains they forged in life, link by link. Before I end this message, 2 things to remember: 1) You can't spell "right-wing" without "right" and 2) Only turkeys and chickens have left wings. -R.E. Publican

The person who wrote this message is a person I would like to meet. The republican who wrote this is 100% correct. You idiots (i.e. Democrats) can say what you want about our country to yourself, but when you say something bad about George infront of me, you become an enemy to me and Republicans around the world. By the way, you Democrats do SUCK!

Posted by hotgayjay on 2003-07-18 22:59:08

========== In Reply To ========== You're a naive sychophant!

Here's a newsflash. Clinton lied. Bush II lied too. The only difference is that the only casualty as a result of Clinton's lie was Monica's dress.

But, I guess its okay to send our soldiers off to get killed for no reason as long as we're able to get our hands on Iraq's oil so that dumbass Bush and his daddy can get richer. This country is definitely much better off now than it was four years ago. 6.5% unemployment is fantastic. Tax cuts especially for the rich are great too. That really helped the economy. Its fine that the economy and the environment are down the toilet, as long as we have a conservative in office who will allow us to have a "moral agenda" because we don't want any separation of church and state.

Get a clue, moron.

Posted by Patri0tPacifist on 2003-07-27 19:04:48

What I dont understand is how you can judge every single Democrat, as if everyone is the same. Some are really moderate, some are really liberal, and many of them can have contrasting political views with eachother. Humanity is too complicated to say something like "every democrat is an idiot". It also makes you look ignorant, in my opinion.

========== In Reply To ========== The person who wrote this message is a person I would like to meet. The republican who wrote this is 100% correct. You idiots (i.e. Democrats) can say what you want about our country to yourself, but when you say something bad about George infront of me, you become an enemy to me and Republicans around the world. By the way, you Democrats do SUCK!