Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Awful Truth About the BUSH family

If Bush is so intelegent, then why...

Posted by Zardoz on 2002-09-16 04:40:55

If Bush is such a great presedent why would he be using the September 11th attack for political gain(why is going to war now, so close to elections, such a big deal why can't he wait a few month's). Also check out some of the rediculous things he's said, and continues to say. also all the questions in the poll are correct on the illegal things his family has done and gotten away with.

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?" —George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000 "Unfairly but truthfully, our party has been tagged as being against things -- anti-immigrant, for example." "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."—Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000 "They misunderestimated me."—Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, "People make suggestions on what to say all the time. I'll give you an example; I don't read what's handed to me. People say, 'Here, here's your speech, or here's an idea for a speech.' They're changed. Trust me."-Interview with the New York Times, March 15, 2000 "This is what I'm good at. I like meeting people, my fellow citizens, I like interfacing with them."—Outside Pittsburgh, Sept. 8, 2000 "There is madmen in the world, and there are terror." (AP) "Higher education is not my priority." "Reading is the basics for all learning."-Announcing his "Reading First" initiative in Reston, Va., March 28, 2000 "I don't want nations feeling like that they can bully ourselves and our allies. I want to have a ballistic defense system so that we can make the world more peaceful, and at the same time I want to reduce our own nuclear capacities to the level commiserate with keeping the peace."—Des Moines, Iowa, Oct. 23, 2000 "I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children."—Second presidential debate, Oct. 11, 2000 "The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case." —George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000 There are too many to count but look them up there hilarious.

Posted by mrsmlynch on 2002-10-16 17:45:59

You know, Zarz, I bet Bush can at least spell intelligent, president, ridiculous, etc. And I will bet he can use apostrophes correctly as well!

========== In Reply To ==========

If Bush is such a great presedent why would he be using the September 11th attack for political gain(why is going to war now, so close to elections, such a big deal why can't he wait a few month's). Also check out some of the rediculous things he's said, and continues to say. also all the questions in the poll are correct on the illegal things his family has done and gotten away with.

"Will the highways on the Internet become more few?" —George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000 "Unfairly but truthfully, our party has been tagged as being against things -- anti-immigrant, for example." "I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."—Greater Nashua, N.H., Chamber of Commerce, Jan. 27, 2000 "They misunderestimated me."—Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, "People make suggestions on what to say all the time. I'll give you an example; I don't read what's handed to me. People say, 'Here, here's your speech, or here's an idea for a speech.' They're changed. Trust me."-Interview with the New York Times, March 15, 2000 "This is what I'm good at. I like meeting people, my fellow citizens, I like interfacing with them."—Outside Pittsburgh, Sept. 8, 2000 "There is madmen in the world, and there are terror." (AP) "Higher education is not my priority." "Reading is the basics for all learning."-Announcing his "Reading First" initiative in Reston, Va., March 28, 2000 "I don't want nations feeling like that they can bully ourselves and our allies. I want to have a ballistic defense system so that we can make the world more peaceful, and at the same time I want to reduce our own nuclear capacities to the level commiserate with keeping the peace."—Des Moines, Iowa, Oct. 23, 2000 "I mean, there needs to be a wholesale effort against racial profiling, which is illiterate children."—Second presidential debate, Oct. 11, 2000 "The most important job is not to be governor, or first lady in my case." —George W. Bush, in Jan. 2000 There are too many to count but look them up there hilarious.

Posted by troy on 2002-12-13 10:18:02

If the man can't speak properly what makes you think he can spell?

You know, Zarz, I bet Bush can at least spell intelligent, president, ridiculous, etc. And I will bet he can use apostrophes correctly as well!

Posted by barnesk on 2003-02-14 13:05:14

Another want to be republican english teacher, who is trying to change the direction of the thread, without addressing the question. Answer the question and we will allow you to apply all the aposrophes you choose to use.

Posted by Bushwacker on 2004-04-20 15:48:38

You lose!

And don't start a sentence with a conjunction!

Has anyone actually seen Bush continue talking while Cheney was drinking? Just wondering...

Q: Why does $%!@ Cheney have so much extraordinary security?

A: If he dies, Bush becomes President.