Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Losing a shoe in public (guys only)

At school

Posted by Mark96 on 2011-09-05 18:34:14

I ran up the stairs, and when I got almost to the top (second floor, third for you), suddenly stumbled and fell down. Unfortunately, I lost at the same time one of my shoes. Before I could get up and pick up my shoe, one of my colleagues kicked it and my shoe dropped to the bottom. I had to go downstairs again. But it took me some time, although I was in a hurry. When I reached the main lobby, my shoe was nowhere to be seen. Other kids laughed at me when they saw me with a shoeless foot. It was after the bell on the lesson, so I did not have a time for lengthy searches, because we had to write the test. I had to go back to class in one shoe. I went to my class as a last student, and of course there was no chance that my colleagues did not notice that I lost a shoe. When I took my place, my neighbor, Anne, asked me if I do not remember that Cinderella was a girl. Others began to laugh and pointed out our teacher. She approached me and asked what happened and I had to explain why I only have one shoe. She said that when I finish writing the test, I can get out of class and look for my lost shoe. I did so. In the main hall were several students who thought that the boy in one shoe is very funny. "He's a Cinderella-boy and waiting for the princess, which will bring to him his lost shoe," said one of the girls. I did not answer. I was looking for my lost shoe in all corners of the lobby, but I could not find it. Finally I gave up and went back to class. The rest of my day in school I spent wearing only one shoe.

Posted by Emil.K01 on 2014-01-20 14:51:33

One day I rode the tram to school. The tram was terribly crowded. When it got to my stop, I started to squeeze the exit. But when I'd been getting off, one of the passengers stepped on my heel and pulled my shoe out of my foot! I turned around, wanted to reach for my shoe, but then the door closed and the tram drove off. And I was left on a platform with one shoe and only a blue sock on my left foot. My lessons began in 10 minutes, so I had no choice - I had to went to school wearing only one shoe. Other kids laughed at me all day.

Emil.K01@wp.pl

Posted by Emil.K01 on 2014-11-22 12:55:45

I mean heel as a part of my foot. I wore a VANS sneakers that day, and I lost my shoe in tram and it left in the tram car. So I have no chance to retrieve my shoe later.

Posted by Emil.K01 on 2014-11-22 16:53:58

Salut, monsieur p'timec! Your English is not so bad, if I easily understand what you're saying! I also have to say that for me English is not my native language. In answer to your question - yes, I kept my mateless shoe. I was hoping that someone left the lost one to the Lost Property Office . Although it did not happen,Salut, monsieur p'timec! Your English is not bad if easily understand what you're saying! I also have to say that for me English is not the native language. In answer to your question - yes, I kept my shoe. I was hoping that someone gave this office lost things found. Although it did not happen, this shoe is still in my closet for shoes.

Posted by Gfire on 2014-12-15 00:58:58

A few days ago, I was riding a subway train to the mall to pick up some stuff. It was gonna take a few stops to get to the mall, so I took a small nap on the train across two seats. When I woke up when the train was about to stop, I only had on one shoe on my left foot. I tried searching all over the train for it, but it wasn't anywhere. I had to carry on the rest of my day in one shoe and my white sock since I didnt have enough money on me to buy new shoes. People kept laughing at me periodically throughout the day.