Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Birthday Spankings

How Should I Start Giving Birthday Spankings?

Posted by Harvey on 2002-02-05 00:16:43

I have two boys, 7 and 4, and would like to start a family practice of birthday spankings, as it sounds like it could be a really neat way of father/son bonding. I use a paddle with the boys.

Questions:

1. Is 7 years old too old to start this practice without seeming to terrorize myu older boy? He has got just enough hard spankings to know that it hurts like hell, and I'd not want a birthday spoiled out of his fear of genuine pain and crying.

1. I always spank them bare butt. Should I sorta ease them into a birthday spanking practice by at least do the first several years' of birthday spankings either on their pants or at least underwear and perhaps with my hand instead of with the paddle? I'd wonder if that could be a more playful introduction to this birthday ritual and in some later year do it the same way they get a punishment spanking, though much more gentle. comments?

2. I've only used the paddle on my 4 year old twice and not all that hard. Do you think I could start his birthday spanking ritual experience right away bare butt and with the paddle and just promise him that "It's going to be a fun spanking; it's not going to hurt."? Or should even he get a year or two with my hand through his clothing?

3. We have a birthday ritual of pulling our kids' ears, one pull per year, "and one to grow." So you get 8 pulls on your 7th birthday. We all count out loud together as a family as someone does the ear-pulling. Do people usually count the spanks of a birthday spanking as well?

Our younger boy has the next birthday, and if we can make it a really fun event, perhaps the older boy will be open to it or even ask for it when he turns 8.

Thanx for comments of people who have done this.

Posted by Michael on 2002-02-05 14:30:45

You're a moron! All you're going to do is (if any of this is true) seriously confuse your kids. You give them bare bottom paddlings to punish them, and now you're going to also be paddling them on the bare bum because it's their birthday. What's the matter? Does paddling their bare bottoms appeal to you so much that you figure 'birthday spankings' would be a clever means of deriving even more satisfaction from reddening their naked fannies?

Try being a responsible parent for a change, instead of a sexually obsessed adolescent with two unfortunate children in your care.========== In Reply To ========== I have two boys, 7 and 4, and would like to start a family practice of birthday spankings, as it sounds like it could be a really neat way of father/son bonding. I use a paddle with the boys.

Questions:

1. Is 7 years old too old to start this practice without seeming to terrorize myu older boy? He has got just enough hard spankings to know that it hurts like hell, and I'd not want a birthday spoiled out of his fear of genuine pain and crying.

1. I always spank them bare butt. Should I sorta ease them into a birthday spanking practice by at least do the first several years' of birthday spankings either on their pants or at least underwear and perhaps with my hand instead of with the paddle? I'd wonder if that could be a more playful introduction to this birthday ritual and in some later year do it the same way they get a punishment spanking, though much more gentle. comments?

2. I've only used the paddle on my 4 year old twice and not all that hard. Do you think I could start his birthday spanking ritual experience right away bare butt and with the paddle and just promise him that "It's going to be a fun spanking; it's not going to hurt."? Or should even he get a year or two with my hand through his clothing?

3. We have a birthday ritual of pulling our kids' ears, one pull per year, "and one to grow." So you get 8 pulls on your 7th birthday. We all count out loud together as a family as someone does the ear-pulling. Do people usually count the spanks of a birthday spanking as well?

Our younger boy has the next birthday, and if we can make it a really fun event, perhaps the older boy will be open to it or even ask for it when he turns 8.

Posted by john on 2002-02-07 19:31:56
I think you're too late to start it. I did it from the very youngest years until my kids went to college, but it started in a very "fun" manner, well before punishment spankings started, and stayed that way. I used a paddle for punishment spankings once the kids started school, and after the paddle appeared, birthday spankings happened with the paddle as well, still very gentle and always as fun. When the boys started getting paddled in their rooms with pants and underwear down in about 3rd or 4th grade, birthday spankings happened the same way and then always in their rooms, but again always in good fun. I think there was a not-too-subtle reminder within the practice that punishment was still an option for a badly-erring boy, but we talked and joked only about happy, birthday-type things when it happened. It was a remarkable sort of father/son bonding, and on one occasion, when it didn't suit to have the spanking right after supper with the birthday cake, singing "Happy Birthday," presents, etc., the birthday boy finally asked quite eagerly, "Hey, dad, when am I going to get my spanking?" His grandparents were there, and I offered his grandfather to do it, but he responded without hesitation, "You do it dad; just you and me." But that all took place after lots of years of this practice. One of my boys actually came home from college his freshman year for his birthday, and when we were alone he told me he did so primarily to get his spanking! We were a very, very close-knit family, and I think birthday spankings were a valuable part of it. But I think age 7 is too late to start it. Age 4 is late enough, and I wouldn't do it for one child and not the other(s).

========== In Reply To ========== I have two boys, 7 and 4, and would like to start a family practice of birthday spankings, as it sounds like it could be a really neat way of father/son bonding. I use a paddle with the boys.

Questions:

Posted by Matilda Frami on 2019-07-09 20:41:55

Haha, why do you want to do this? I don't get this, at all. As I currently work at the resumeplanet website, this just confuses my mind a lot. I hope that you will explain this better in the upcoming days.

Posted by CallieWilkins on 2019-07-31 15:59:24

When they asked me what I thought about the conversion tool at https://de.altoconvertwordtopdf.com/faq, I told them that it is the best. The fact is that it is very easy to use.