Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

who are the best rappers?

Are ya'll crazy

Posted by jackson on 2002-05-29 13:54:38

How in the hell could you rate Ice-T among the least scariest rappers. He resides amongst the REAL criminal underworld of California, like the gangs and pimps and drug dealers he is also ex special forces. You all respect that candy $%!@ hardcore $%!@ that's been around the past couple of years like a bunch of faggots. Whoever made this poll is an idiot. You don't know scary you just know hip hop mother$%!@er! I can't believe people like you, stay in the suburbs and keep your mouth shut. signed Mr. Jackson from Southeast DC the real streetlife we'll be out soon.

Posted by bettyboop! on 2002-08-08 17:55:22

o my god you sad b*stard, you need to calm down boy, why dus it matter to you so much? you seem 2 b workin v hard to show people how hard you are. come to london, see some real thugs.

========== In Reply To ========== How in the hell could you rate Ice-T among the least scariest rappers. He resides amongst the REAL criminal underworld of California, like the gangs and pimps and drug dealers he is also ex special forces. You all respect that candy $%!@ hardcore $%!@ that's been around the past couple of years like a bunch of faggots. Whoever made this poll is an idiot. You don't know scary you just know hip hop mother$%!@er! I can't believe people like you, stay in the suburbs and keep your mouth shut. signed Mr. Jackson from Southeast DC the real streetlife we'll be out soon.

Posted by You couldnt call a mile in my shoes on 2005-01-19 07:09:00

LONDON......LOL

yo!!! u think in London u gonna see some hard MC's or thugs...lol

Posted by AGA on 2005-01-29 00:19:49

haha... damn right! London... damn, guy was probably on crack! Thugs in London... YOOOO I'm still laughin' NY! BK! 718! now that is some sh*t!

Posted by a.t.v on 2005-12-01 01:15:51

my gang members from london he said some parts r pretty hardcore dude just take a trip there homie A-UNIT OWNS MARYLAND.....lol we're alredy in virginia and maryland and another awesome rapper is chamillionaire "i'm a sho u how to get yo shine on!"