Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Men / boys sleeping nude / naked

Sleeping nude - evenings and mornings

Posted by lemeatit on 2014-08-11 10:40:11

Hi Luke

Yeah I totally agree with you and that is partly why I go commando when I do have to wear stuff and usually will wear baggy shorts/trousers. About the only time I have something tight around my groin is when I am at a swim meet or training and am in my speedo, but most of the time I try to swim naked also. Unfortunately that is not always possible because we can only go skinny dipping in what is not considered open public water like the local swimming pool at the recreation center. Only go skinny dipping in the river that goes through the woods behind my house.

Posted by Alpha11 on 2014-12-19 04:11:34

i might be naked for a few hours before bed, kind of depends when my mom or dad tell me to "get ready for bed." if I get ready right away without complaining sometimes they let me stay up past my bedtime.

in the mornign on school days the very last thing i do before i leave the house is get dressed

on not-school days i stay naked until i need to go out the front door. backyard is okay for naked.

Posted by joe87 on 2017-05-28 12:28:53

hi there when i have time i try to eat first while im nude

Posted by nude1 on 2017-09-25 15:55:59

I sleep naked, I walk about the house naked. I only wear clothes when I'm going out. I love the freedom of being naked.

Posted by connor.melton on 2018-04-08 01:25:37

The mornings depend on my brother. If he's in the shower by the time I get up, I'll go downstairs and eat breakfast naked while I wait for him to finish. If I get up before him, I'll shower and get dressed before breakfast.