Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Men / boys sleeping nude / naked

Sleeping nude - evenings and mornings

Posted by OddR on 2014-07-06 21:22:37

For those of you who sleep nude - what do you wear in the evenings and mornings? Do you remain dressed until you're ready to get in to bed, or do you undress at some point during the evening? In the morning, do you dress immediately after you get up or do you remain undressed for breakfast or while doing other things in the morning?

r13579@outlook.com

Posted by nakedrhode on 2014-07-07 10:18:38

I live nude ,so when I am home I am naked so I don't wear anything mornings and evenings unless I am going out . nakedrhode@gmail.com

Posted by lemeatit on 2014-08-08 10:52:19

Most of the time I am naked at home but mum insists that I have some clothing on to eat at the table so I have a long t shirt that I wear while eating. After that it comes off again and I don't get dressed until I have to . i.e in the mornings it is the last thing I do before I leave for school and the first thing I do when I get home is to strip off.

Posted by Luke12 on 2014-08-11 03:49:56

Hey lemeatit!

I really think that it is healthier for the testes to not be covered with clothing. A long shirt in the summer is all one needs to keep the genitals healthy. For many years, ancient men wore a gown without the restrictions of underwear. Pants are more of a medieval invention. Primitive cultures rarely cover the genitals. It is only modern societies where are males are taught to keep their genitals covered. As a result, there are lower sperm counts in men than in 1930s. There are also much higher rates of prostate, testicular, and penile cancer.

Luke

Posted by isaaczakharov on 2014-08-11 04:05:17

I usually will get naked and hang out in my room for a while in the evenings before going to bed. In the morning I'll usually take a shower and then get dressed and go downstairs for breakfast.