Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Which female celeb would u like to have sex with most?

Bravo, boys.

Posted by Subliminable on 2002-11-06 17:48:50

This thing was created on January 17, 2002, and today it is November 6, 2002. And yet guys still are obsessed with this survey, and it remains one of the most active and popular polls.

The male species baffles me. It can both erect (pun intended) incredible civilizations and then bring them crashing down by becoming stupid and making polls about how much it'd like to have sex with women it will never, ever meet, and even moreso, never ever have sex with. Ever. $%!@ing amazing.

Congratulations, fellas--you've now surpassed the opposite gender in insanity and illogical endeavors. It's okay, though, we were getting sick of those two anyway.

Posted by Tom US Navy on 2003-01-11 06:52:38

========== In Reply To ========== This thing was created on January 17, 2002, and today it is November 6, 2002. And yet guys still are obsessed with this survey, and it remains one of the most active and popular polls.

The male species baffles me. It can both erect (pun intended) incredible civilizations and then bring them crashing down by becoming stupid and making polls about how much it'd like to have sex with women it will never, ever meet, and even moreso, never ever have sex with. Ever. $%!@ing amazing.

Congratulations, fellas--you've now surpassed the opposite gender in insanity and illogical endeavors. It's okay, though, we were getting sick of those two anyways

Hey Mr. Subliminal, For your information, I have met and gotten to know some lovely young women who work in the entertainment business. I have established friendships with these girls. For all those who doubt it, unattainable girls can indeed be attained. The most important thing a guy can do is to just be himself and treat a girl with respect. Best of luck to all guys focusing on dating hotties, don't give up!