Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Why don't people get this?

To Airgod and his Host

Posted by tatl_tael on 2010-08-13 15:44:24

I read some of the messages that you posted saying that you aren't getting on misterpoll anymore. I'm hoping that since this is the most recent poll you made that maybe you'll check the results and messages and such. I'm the lunatic girl who was totally convinced that the moon landings were faked, conspiracy_hunter01 (or something like that, I can't remember) I forgot my password and couldn't change it because I also forgot my hotmail password as well. (Eesh I'm forgetful) Anyway, I'm in a much healthier place now, due to your help and my therapist's, so thanks.

Posted by AIRGOD and his Host on 2010-11-04 23:52:52

well, since then i ran into an old friend. i have a feeling he's gone again, but then again, some things i never could figure out.

The unpredictabililty of humans is one thing i can't seem to figure out, even when it comes to myself.

But yea, I remember you, and there's no need for a thank you. I mean I appreciate it, but I don't really need it. All I did was state a few things I know. It was YOU who did the work. All I do is come up with possible solutions, and what you did apparently helped out. I'm good with ideas, no doubt. Putting them into action, on the other hand, is a different story.

Some of the ideas i come up with may not work, but there's always something that can be done. It's not always apparent at first (much like the reasons we do things) but it IS there and someone's gotta find it.

I have said analysis is one of my strong points. That helps me come up with certain ideas to help with a certain problem. Yours was a problem that would be easy to fix if you know what to do. Fortunately, it didn't take that long to come up with something.

Either way, if you find someone struggling help them out. Who knows? You might just save a life.