Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Guys only - Coach tells you to go shirtless.

Leave your stories

Posted by dont look at me on 2010-05-27 21:53:50

Leave your stories of times you coach told you to go shirtless.

Posted by ben90 on 2010-05-31 12:26:04

when we do pick up games the coach selects 2 mates, mostly the best players, to select their team members 1 by 1. When the teams are complete the coach orders one team to take their shirts off, the other team may play in t-shirts or sweatshirt as they like. There are a couple of good looking mates who are made shirtless more often than others.

Posted by rickyB01 on 2010-07-09 19:44:24

Our coach makes us run shirtless, dont know why. I dont normally care unless its really cold. I dont even bring a shirt out to the field when its spring and we are doing track now.

Posted by pip23 on 2011-04-15 22:04:58

We used to do all our p. e. shirtless when I was at school over 40 years ago. It was compulsory for all indoor gym plus athletics and other outdoor p.e. in the summer and cross country in the winter. We were supposed to have plain white t-shirts so we could play shirts and skins in football and rugby in winter but we were allowed to wear black or white shorts to denote teams so no-one had to wear a shirt. We loved our basic kit - the freedom was great. We were sometimes a bit cold to start with in winter but soon got warmed up.

Posted by Fryes18 on 2012-04-20 02:18:54

Our lacrosse coach made us go shirtless so he could see our build. One of our coaches showers with us (some complaints by parents) (but not many) but he's like 30-ish? and where i practice lacrosse is a private club but like we all shower there so there are other people other than our team showering...