Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Balls, Nuts, or Testicles!

stories for bogden

Posted by hardinks on 2014-03-03 20:43:40

Once my sister ordered clean up her room, but I resist her and she got angry and bite me, I told "what a f**k..." and slap her on floor, then she run for mother. After some time sister with mother came to me and ordered to stand up and wearoff pants and I have to recieve punishement in testes , she told my sister "now you will know, it's only way how to let male learn ,reason why they are made" She came to me and with rapid move of knee she crashed my balls after then her face developed smile I fall on ground in tears then she crashed them several times with her kneel. Since that day my dominant disapired and she did it all the time. Once couple years later, she came with her girl friend to show her new hair color they went to shower when I was showering first and she grabed my bals throwed me out,sister told her"kick him!" ,she went in karate, I never forget this leson when she kicked with bare feet so acurate and hard smash them. She was who learned me respect women since then.

Posted by moos159 on 2014-03-07 15:45:42

The first time was when I went on holiday to Costa Rica, I had had my speedos on for a couple of minutes when suddenly I felt the sharpest pain in my left testicle, I screamed in silent agony until it bit again, I fell to teh ground clutching my crotch and trying to get my speedos off. I did this before the bullet ant could bite again but the damage was done.

Posted by John stry on 2014-04-22 14:44:05

When I was 7 years old, there was a girl in my class who was bullied. One day, I was alone with her in the classroom and I said that it was a pitty for her that she was bullied. She came to me and she put her arms on my shoulders. Then she smashed her knee right into my little nuts. I fell down on the floor, holding my balls and she just laughed at me.

Posted by Flocker on 2014-10-08 06:25:04

if anyone grabs, kicks or hurts my balls in anyway i will seek revenge with no mercy. " For the cries of the innocent fell upon deaf ears " if a girl would do this to me,i would pound her boobs like 2 punching bags, then kick her in her crack. all these stories bout these tough girls beating on a guys balls. all that is " act of coward " stuff. we are stuck on this earth suffering and dying because some stupid girls says " hey eat this fruit adam " believe me it is the truth. have no mercy on them for doing this. women are weak, very very weak. when fighting any woman, girl etc, just go to the body to their guts cause they have none! one shot to the gut they go down like the cowards they all are. i was a bouncer when i was younger, and this muscled up she-man tried to kick me in the balls. i blocked it cause i was ready for it. then i gave she man a perfect punch to its muscled up stomach. she man went down like the piece of poo that it was. then she man got arrested for disorderly conduct XD life was so much fun then o yes. ahh felt so good remembering that night.

Posted by Flocker on 2014-10-08 06:32:04

you had a horrible mother who should have been put in jail for abuse. she hated your father. i guess he was not around, so she took it out on you. don't take crap like that from anyone. fight back or call the cops. do not tolerate abuse.