Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Balls, Nuts, or Testicles!

stories for bogden

Posted by Dr. Who on 2012-03-12 18:31:02

Best form of attack among guys - if u can do nothing else kick the other guys in the nuts - if it's close quarters grab a nadful and squeeze hard - floors them every time!!

Posted by Cory19 on 2012-04-01 22:28:42

Lol,bull$%!@..In the middle of school,they get out scissors,cut your pants open,and moleste you?? Lol..

Posted by dan-dan on 2012-06-01 16:22:32

Las nite I was messing about with my mates yeah and we was on this building and jumped off and I landed on this fence right in my nuts and it still hurts now ooouuuuccchhh

Posted by pajero on 2013-07-15 13:06:11

I am amazed that almost of people don’t know that female genitals are sensitive as male ones. The clitoris contains more nervous endings then testicles! If any girl gets a hard kick in vulva will immediately fall down and suffering from an excruciating pain for several minutes and if it's a harder kick she may suffer for hours or days. For your reference you can check a huge quantity of related videos on YouTube by searching “$%!@ kick” Our neighbor has got accidently a strike in vulva against the bicycle frame and she thought that she will die because of the unbearable pain and has claimed that she can't seat down comfortably for several months because of the residual pain. It stills rare but may happen for both sexes, if genitals are hardly attacked (regardless a boy or a girl) a neurogenic shock can happen and may lead to death. If girls don't believe that story is available for them you can check the following web page for a women in Los Angeles-USA died following to a knee to the genitals by a police officer because she resisted to the arrest.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/31/woman-dies-after-genital-kick-from-lapd-officer/

In fact, girls too shall be aware because genitals are not the weak point of boys only.

Posted by ump486 on 2013-11-09 18:22:48

I agree that a guy will always win the fight unless a girl can trick him by being friendly to get in close. I was having an argument with my girlfriend once and she wanted me to admit I was wrong about something. I refused so she stopped arguing, walked up to me and started kissing me. All of a sudden, I felt her hand slip down my pants and I got really excited thinking I was about to get some action. But then I felt her fingers wrap around my balls and she gave them a little squeeze. It took me by surprise so I opened my eyes and she was staring at me with this smirk on her face. She said I needed to admit I was wrong or should would start squeezing. I called her bluff and said I wasn't wrong because I didn't think she would actually do it. Well that was a mistake; I felt her grip tighten and she started squeezing harder and harder. The pain was unbearable and I felt so helpless; the only thing I could do was whimper like a little girl and beg her to stop. I finally had to say I was wrong so she would let go of my balls. I was so sore afterwards and spent the rest of the day with an ice pack on my nuts. Now I have to watch out for tricks like this whenever we fight.