Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Balls, Nuts, or Testicles!

stories for bogden

Posted by Holingsworth on 2015-05-17 05:26:41

Who are you calling a wimp? The one that lets them get away with it ( which I agree, U.S. a wimp) or the one that demands respect? I demand respect, if a female decides that I am subhuman enough to abuse, and injure me in my "private, off limits" parts, she is putting herself in the ring, and subject to anything that can be done to her. No female has an inherent " right" to cause such agony..who the hell do they think they are? That they can just kick, or granpb reproductive organs at will, for their amusement? Sorry...WRONG!! If they are willing to step into my world, they better be ready to pay the price....there are consequences for all people's actions, and if they are willing to "play with the big boys, go toe to toe and violate a males, intimate, personal space, and put him in agony, then taunt, laugh, and tease him for reacting to such pain, then LOOKOUT....THE gloves come off, all gets are off, anything is fair game...twist, pull, and squeeze their breasts (protect your balls as you do it) give them a dose of thier own medicine. That, and only that, will teach them to respect another person 's sex organs. Everyone deserves respect, respect works both ways..(2 way street) I agree that hitting in the balls for true self defense is perfectly acceptable, even encouraged, however, hurting another human being for you amusement?...you deserve anything he does in retribution...turnabout is fair play...if enough of you guts hurt thrm back, they woukd stop this, gain respect, grow up, nature, and become nice young ladies, and nice women. I love females, they are so special, and a gift from God, to be cherished, and loved, protected etc....I'm old school, I'm on my late 50's. I'm appalled by this current trend in young girls..I dud not grow up in such a world. That was a hands off part of male's bodies, just like their parts were, and still are hands off ( as long as they respect males, it should be) teach them to be respectful, decent, kind, female human beings, stop their madness, hurt them back, that U.S. the only way they will eventually stop needlessly putting innocent makes through such debilitating, immoral agony.

Posted by zodiac1 on 2015-09-15 00:59:23

I think if guy grabs a woman in sexual manner without consent or sexually assaults her he deserves a solid kick to the groin. However if a woman simply wants to feel empowered or justs the damm remote it's game on. I think a man has every right to kick the hell out of a woman if she just wants to hurt a guy like that for kicks or to prove a point. You want to take a lethal force shot to feel empowered then be ready to get rained down with punches the minute the guy recovers or if you miss. I personally have the same rules for both sexes if either takes a shot at my groin. If you get me pray you're in the next state when i recover. Don't get me wrong I respect women and have taught my son to do the same but if one knees or kicks you in the groin for the hell of it or to show off to her cheerleader friends, knock her $%!@ing teeth out and see just how empowered she feel after that. With the exception of the women who were victimized like in the last story you should have got your $%!@ beat like a man.

Posted by Henry Iddiols on 2018-03-09 05:21:55

Sometime in late 2017 my friend, Anna, and her friend (whom I didn't know very well at time), Marcie, went on a camping trip with our church. The girls and boys were separated into 4 different tents, 2 for girls, 2 for boys. We were there for 5 days, but surprisingly, a lot can happen in just 5 days. On the 1st day I arrived late, as per usual, and I didn't have time to unpack my things, so my friends helped me find a place for my bags. While they were putting my bags away, I went and found a seat next to one of my closest friends there, Anna. She was, and is cute, and she was always kind, but every once in a while she would turn very sadistic. She would sometimes push me down to the ground, or other times she would punch me in the stomach multiple times just for making the slightest sexist comment. Beside her was Marcie, a taller, and more beautiful looking girl. I didn't know her very much, but from what I observed she was very nice towards others. We all sat by the campfire for the 1st night, and we cooked eggs for breakfast and ate potatoes for dinner. For some reason there were only 3 boys there (including me) and 3 girls there, the chaperones had their own tents so each of us had plenty of space in our own tents. As I was getting ready to unpack my bags, I noticed I couldn't find my bags anywhere. I asked my friends where they were and they said they were in the front of the tent, which they were not. I then heard giggling coming from outside the tent, followed by the words, "I think they noticed, run!" After this I ran out of the tent to see 2 silhouettes of women running Northwest towards the bathrooms. I followed them slowly, making sure not to make a sound, as the element of surprise is key to any attack. I managed to creep up on them until one of them screamed loudly from seeing my shadow lurk towards them. I grabbed her by the mouth. I instantly recognized the voice as that of Anna's. I made sure to keep her mouth shut and looked for my bags. After a while of searching with no avail, I asked her where they were, and she kicked me in the groin and ran away laughing, with a devilish grin. Luckily, she narrowly missed my testicles, and I shook off the pain. Out of nowhere, Marcie came running out of the girl's bathroom and pushed me down to the ground. Now, she had me trapped ; her knee was slowly creeping up to my balls, and she held my arms down with hers. If that wasn't enough, she managed to twist her left leg in such a way to keep my legs from moving. I was completely disabled besides my mouth and some parts of my upper-arms. Her face was adjacent to mine and we stared at each other for a while. She finally decided to let me go, but for a price. I would have to do anything she said for the rest of the time we were camping. I politely agreed as her knee was pressuring my nuts pretty hard at this point. She got up and showed me where my bags were hidden. I took them and ran for the tent and she yelled to me, "Stop!" For some reason I was certain on keeping my word to her, so I stopped in my tracks. She then ordered me to come back and get on my hands and knees. Without hesitating I did so, in fear of what may happen to my family jewels during the night. I was then greeted by 2 figures looming above me : Anna and Marcie. They both quietly laughed as I was in a complete state of dismay. While I was down, Anna sat on my back. Me being the weak nugget I am, flopped down to the ground almost instantaneously. She gasped and asked me the following question, "You can't carry a girl who weighs 120 pounds?" I shook my head sarcastically and she stood up while saying the words "Pathetic worm". I wasn't sure what I had done to either of them to deserve this kind of treatment, so I asked. They both said that it was fun for them, and there was no other answer. I thought, 'they both must be on their periods right now' and 'it'll all blow over soon'. Anna and Marcie then both jumped on my back and started jumping up and down, trampling me completely. I had mud on my face, my back, most of my legs, my torso, my arms and my shoes. I tried to roll over and make them trip over and it worked! I quickly got up and Marcie told me to go back down. Not caring about our deal anymore, I ran back to my tent - bags in hand - and quickly closed the netting. My friends had fallen asleep in the short time I was gone and I decided enough was enough. I waltzed out of my tent and ran over to Marcie and punched her in the chest. She thought of this as sexual harassment, as I was touching her surprisingly big breasts. I thought of it as the beginning of a fight. I hope she was doing this out of self-defense, but it may have been 'fun for her' too... She managed to land a direct hit to my nuts with at least the power of 4 cupboards falling on top of you. I was blown away by the pain I felt and I crouched down to regain my composition. Anna, once again, tried to sit on my back, and this time I was able to hold her up with my knees being under my stomach. I didn't hold this position for long, because Marcie came up from behind me and nailed me in the balls again, stronger than the last hit. The pain was sharp, like a lobster picking at every small part of your body, all the way thru your abdomen, down to your thighs, and up even to your arms. The pain was impossible to bare, so I asked for mercy. However, despite my pleads of mercy, she didn't care. To girls, those lumps of fat hanging on their chests apparently mean the world to them. I don't care if a girl's boobs are small or big, the personality and facial design is what matters to me. After at least 10 hits to the testicles, Anna got off me and kicked me in my side. This beating didn't stop for at least 30 minutes. I was trying to call for help when out of nowhere, Anna pulled out a gag from her back pocket, and forced it around my mouth. There I was, on my hands and knees, in my old blue tee, with my gym pants on and being beaten half-to-death by 2 girls. I then felt a sensation of tingles push through my brain to my heart, back to my brain, then down to my crotch. For some reason, masochist-mode turned on inside of me and I was actually ENJOYING what was happening to me. With all the bruises in my testies and on my thighs and sides, I began to realize I actually liked being hurt. I didn't scream after that, and I let them do what they wanted for the rest of the night. When I woke up, I was inside of my tent, with all the cuts and bruises from the previous night. When everyone woke up, they asked me what happened and I told them I fell down when trying to take a shower late at night. Remember, this was day 1 of 5, and I have much more to tell you next time. But for now, my fellow masochists and those sadists on this page, I wish you good night.

Posted by GeorgeDublinIreland on 2018-10-22 21:25:06

You shouldn't have let them do it. All of that wasn't cool. You should have told on them. They could have killed you by doing that.

Posted by GeorgeDublinIreland on 2018-10-22 21:25:06

You shouldn't have let them do it. All of that wasn't cool. You should have told on them. They could have killed you by doing that.