Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Girls againts boys

my loss

Posted by brad on 2002-02-27 03:21:38

I was pinned by a girl. But I did not know that she was going to grab my balls. I thought it was a fun fight but she had another Idea. I had to beg her to let me go. You can bet I will never wrestle a girl again.

Posted by shawn on 2002-03-25 17:31:45

========== In Reply To ==========

I was pinned by a girl. But I did not know that she was going to grab my balls. I thought it was a fun fight but she had another Idea. I had to beg her to let me go. You can bet I will never wrestle a girl again.

Did it ever occur to a wimp like you to defend yourself? When a girl takes the initiative to kick you in the nuts while you're wrestling, you put a foot in her hole as far as you can. SOmetimes you have to teach a person respect. OBviously no one respects you, you nebbish!

Posted by wayne on 2002-03-26 06:33:08

That happened to me too. I was 17 at the time and she was almost 16. We were wrestling when her parents weren't home. Somehow she got on top of me, I'm still not sure how. She straddled me and then put her hands inside my shorts, just when I was ready to buck her off. She grabbed my nuts and just held them. I didn't dare move, even though she invited me to fight a little harder. She had me by the balls and she declared herself the winner.