Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Being Tickled

=]

Posted by tickle fetishist35 on 2010-04-10 00:32:49

ima definate tickling fetishist! i love being tickled - i get totally turned on just by thinking about it

Posted by andrew92 on 2011-12-30 09:45:27

I haven't been tickled in at least a couple years! My friends tickle each other all the time but never tickle me. What could I do to make them want to tickle me, too? Any suggestions?

Posted by greenman37 on 2012-03-21 19:59:30

Andrew, probably the easiest way to get your friends to tickle you is to start tickling them? I'm sure they'll want to get revenge and will probably tickle you mercilessly!

But if you've tried that and haven't had any success, I imagine you'll have to find someone who enjoys tickling and being tickled just as much as you do - i.e. join a group or something.

Have you ever been tickled so hard you've peed your pants? :-) Now that's what I would call tickling!!

Posted by andrew92 on 2012-03-21 22:26:33

Not yet. if u had the chance, would you do that to me? It's more torturous for me when someone sit on my chest, facing my tummy (so I can't see the tickling coming).

Posted by greenman37 on 2012-03-22 12:20:38

Sure, I'd be happy to do that - I'd love to see you laughing and squirming helplessly as I tickle your sides and tummy. At the risk of sounding immodest, I'm a very talented and merciless tickler! :-)