Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Would you Vote to Remove Bush from Office???

56% Whant Bush IMPEACHED

Posted by al_gore_thepresident on 2002-09-02 11:54:37

America Has Spoken and it is time to remove Bush from office.

Posted by Matt-H on 2003-06-03 11:02:54

No America hasnt spoken, only blind twits who forget about the IMPORTANT things that bush has done like chase Bin Laden, has spoken. Besides, I didnt know a country can have a mouth...where is it? Ohhh the mouth of the mississippi river? No I dont believe that kinda mouth can talk. ========== In Reply To ========== America Has Spoken and it is time to remove Bush from office.

Posted by James76255 on 2004-01-07 18:30:05

========== In Reply To ========== America Has Spoken and it is time to remove Bush from office.

From a person that can't spell "want".

56% of the idiots taking this poll at that time said they wanted Bush out. Considering some of you goofy loons probably voted 50 times each, I'd say the numbers are not very accurate.

Posted by GangsterAnnie on 2004-11-25 13:14:42

why the HELL do you want to keep Bush, all you dorks who have replied here??? "Chasing Bin Laden" was also involving to kill innocent people! "OK, lets support Bush! Let's go and kill someone! HAHAAA funny!" Bush, get back home to mummy and let her spank you for what you have done!

Posted by jellopeacemaker14 on 2006-09-13 00:21:23

Well in 2001 he said it was top priority to find Bin-Laden in 2002 he said he wasn't important. He's a nutjob.& ya it seems the current republican party's big supproters are are blood thirsty therefore the red makes sense.