Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

who you vote for in 2012 ?

None of the above

Posted by FlagpoleSitta on 2010-03-17 05:32:48

I am a Republican, but I am not necessarily a fan of any of those choices. Palin can't run. There are far too many who would never vote for her. And she dropped out midterm. Might as well just hand Obama the presidency. I like Pawlenty. Ron Paul has some good ideas, but is a little to far out for most people. Bob McDonnell is a rising GOP star. Mitt Romney is brilliant, but I think he would lose a lot of votes since he isn't a Christian.

If I had to boil it down: I would like to see George Pataki run for president with Scott Brown (pending a sucessful Senate term). I don't think any "Democratic" state is in the bag for the Democrats. Look at the Massachusetts Senate election. With Pataki and Brown, you have experience and a fresh face.

BTW, feel free to look at this 10 years from now and laugh about how bad my predictions were.

Posted by Malph on 2010-06-18 00:45:05

Personally, I think I'll throw a sympathy vote to one of the parties that never gets any votes. Or vote for Ralph Wiggum (it makes sense if you watch The Simpsons).

And THOSE, class, are what the ideas of a 19 year old who lost the will to give a $%!@ about politics look like.

Posted by U S A on 2010-06-22 00:00:00

That’s exactly what the left want’s to hear, as they take away your rights one at a time.

Posted by Malph on 2010-06-24 22:32:42

You really need to work on being subtle. You're making it WAY too obvious you're a troll.