Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Bra Attitudes

Why wear bras in the first place

Posted by abcdefghijk on 2003-02-16 16:07:14

From reading this poll I get the feeling that women only wear bras because of presure from other people, but I always thought that they were worn for comfort, suport, and/or health reasons. Could a woman who knows the answer to this please post the answer or e-mail me (bvfd123@yahoo.com) it would be greatly aprecated.

Posted by ZhiQing on 2003-05-21 12:44:47

I would never walk around without.

Call me conservative, but I would never dare be anywhere without a brassiere on. Perhaps not when I'm sleeping, but with others around definitely. I really never could understand why anyone actually would want to go around without a bra!

Would you actually leave the house without underpants or panties? Isn't it same with the bra?

Posted by Lilith on 2004-06-28 10:13:35

I for one wear them for my own comfort, both physical and emotional. Molestation tends to $%!@ one's confidence pretty royally, and breasts as large as mine are hell on the back without support.

========== In Reply To ========== From reading this poll I get the feeling that women only wear bras because of presure from other people, but I always thought that they were worn for comfort, suport, and/or health reasons.