Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

CFNM in general

Reinforcing authority

Posted by Amy2010 on 2010-07-18 16:59:35

ABSOLUTELY, It also shows that women should not only be in authority over any male but that women are vastly superior to the males. When you go to the doctor for an exam, she is never naked but you are. Often she will have one or two other women in the room with her with the naked males.

Besides naked males always behave better in the presence of clothed women and girls. A male being naked in the prsences of young girls show that even the young girls are superior to most adult males

Posted by aussie_cfnm_guy on 2010-07-22 02:10:35

Amy2010 is 100% right. I know that I am always more humble when I am naked in the presence of women. The age of the female present should not be an issue - the issue is ensuring the female(s) are in control and the male(s) are humble in their presence ie. just as Amy says "even the young girls are superior to the aduly males" and therefore can control them. This is something that both males and females would benefit fro learning from a young age. So I would encourage a CFNM lifestyle from birth.

Posted by Amy2010 on 2010-07-22 14:37:22

I love the way they do things in India. There they do not even let males see an infant girl being changed as they know the modesy of females is important but when they change males, they often do it openly and many encourage girls to watch. They also allow adult males to swim in the rivers naked but they would never expose women or girls. MY son never saw a naked woman until he was 18 although our daughters saw hundreds of totally naked males of all ages. None of them complained and in fact my son said he would wait a couple more years until he as married to see a naked woman as he said males should not be seeing them without their cloths on.

Posted by lotstolearn on 2010-08-15 14:27:55

hi am new to all this and am trying to learn rapidly CFNM is something i think would certainly be used to humiliate a male!! sounds fun !! would any one reading here please fill in my poll http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/494875 thank you.

Posted by 2b2gmom on 2011-06-22 13:44:37

It really amazes me how many girls/females are so obsessed with the private parts of males! I'm a mother of 4 kids and think that when you keep a gender naked while the other remains clothed,the one who is naked will at some point get even. Why do you think being clothed gives you power? Education is power! So,lets say my son shows up to one of your CFNM parties and pulls out a gun and shoots all of you? who has the power? When you have UNEQUAL nudity you have problems. My family was raised in a nudist lifestyle and both my sons and daughters respect each other and don't focus on what is or is not between their legs. Remember the user urall and his cfmn buddies and how they are no longer on this forum due to obvious child abuse. If you want to do this CFNM parties,keep it to consenting adults only NO MINORS! My friends have gone to a CFNM party and at the end everybody ended up naked. Some men may like it. but it would never go mainstream America.