Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Smoking and Cigarettes

This poll is 100% illegitimate.

Posted by dh0202 on 2002-09-03 06:37:02
While it is impossible to ban smoking in the privacy of one's home, smoking is not a legitimate habit, and ought not to be discussed in a public forum. Also, the privacy of one's home is a limited concept. It does not apply in multiple dwellings where smoke gets into adjoining residences. It also does not apply to when children are present in the residence.
Posted by bassman21 on 2003-12-21 12:34:35

Who the hell are you? You must be kidding. F*ck off and get a life you looser. If you don't like smoking too bad, because I’m going to do it anywhere I choose except in the obvious places. You’re a prime example of a modern liberal that has been brainwashed to believe that smoking is this horrible thing. I smoke less than a half a pack a day. If someone wants to smoke on a street corner, in their car, in a restaurant, in their home they should be allowed to with out some queer liberal telling them it's wrong. Why, because this is a free country. If you don't like it too bad, live with it. And face it your too scared to tell a smoker to put it out because they will kick your $%!@. I bet I'm healthier than you will ever be with your sensitive lungs. F**K off this is better than polls about spanking and feet.

========== In Reply To ========== While it is impossible to ban smoking in the privacy of one's home, smoking is not a legitimate habit, and ought not to be discussed in a public forum.

Also, the privacy of one's home is a limited concept. It does not apply in multiple dwellings where smoke gets into adjoining residences. It also does not apply to when children are present in the residence.