Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

**BLACK MEN ONLY** Black vs. White Women (NEW QUESTIONS!!!)

OK.....

Posted by Brownsuga' on 2003-11-14 22:35:06

Shapely, So what's it to you? OK, so a black man's with a white woman who won't give a damn about his welfare in other areas other than ..(I disagree 100% that this is the case, but let me play along), why should it bother you? I would say, "He got himself in that mess, let him find his way out!!" If he wants out that is!! You actually sound like you want to protect the black man... believe it or not, black men don't need protection against white women (or their dirty tricks...as you try to point out)

Jubiesan,

What's this about you being a fine man only dating top-shelf white women !?! Truely baffling! I mean, what's this about "top-shelf"... this is so lame!! People are so feeble-minded!! Unbelievable!! Have you lost track of your conscience? Scaling people and saying "Yeah! Top-shelf..." Such non-sense!! What makes you think you're all that anyways? I am not saying these things as an insult but just to really get you thinking. I mean, one of the qualities that I call "fine" is humility and that seems to be fading away when it comes to you.

Phil, Yeah, right!! Some white women are with black men because white men won't have them!! LOL!! An important research!! Brings a lot of insight! Anyways, what triggered you to do this research. Please think it thoroughly and answer it to yourself!!

Conclusion: People(including me) are doing a marvelous job at wasting their time + polluting their minds. What has the world come to!!

Brown suga'

Posted by MrN on 2003-11-14 22:40:26

Love whomever you love. ...now... What about that G.W.Bush?... is he dim or what? Church and state united again?.. uh oh, sounds like a recipe for trouble. Anyway, Be well you lot, I'm trying to quit smoking, and darnit, that's hard. MrN

Posted by Shapely on 2003-11-17 14:59:48

Hey Brownsuga! :)

I am not trying to protect anyone. People can only look to protect themselves, unless they think like a child, and do need assistance. But, I won't go there!!!!! :)

Also, I will speak of the ignorance that black men, and white women who are together and what the reflect when in a interracial relationship giving MEN, WOMEN and PEOPLE who are TRULY IN LOVE a bad name.

Understand!!!! :) Good!!!!!!

========== In Reply To ========== Shapely, So what's it to you? OK, so a black man's with a white woman who won't give a damn about his welfare in other areas other than ..(I disagree 100% that this is the case, but let me play along), why should it bother you? I would say, "He got himself in that mess, let him find his way out!!" If he wants out that is!! You actually sound like you want to protect the black man... believe it or not, black men don't need protection against white women (or their dirty tricks...as you try to point out)

Jubiesan,

What's this about you being a fine man only dating top-shelf white women !?! Truely baffling! I mean, what's this about "top-shelf"... this is so lame!! People are so feeble-minded!! Unbelievable!! Have you lost track of your conscience? Scaling people and saying "Yeah! Top-shelf..." Such non-sense!! What makes you think you're all that anyways? I am not saying these things as an insult but just to really get you thinking. I mean, one of the qualities that I call "fine" is humility and that seems to be fading away when it comes to you.

Phil, Yeah, right!! Some white women are with black men because white men won't have them!! LOL!! An important research!! Brings a lot of insight! Anyways, what triggered you to do this research. Please think it thoroughly and answer it to yourself!!

Conclusion: People(including me) are doing a marvelous job at wasting their time + polluting their minds. What has the world come to!!

Brown suga'

Posted by Shapely on 2003-11-17 15:08:46

Hey Brownsuga! :)

I am not trying to protect anyone. People, can only look to protect themselves, unless they think like a child, and do need assistance before making such a mess of things. But, I won't go there!!!!! :)

Also, I will speak of the ignorance that black men, and white women who are together, and what they reflect when in a interracial relationship giving MEN, a bad name, WOMEN a bad name, and PEOPLE who are TRULY IN LOVE!!!! a bad name. The antics, and the abyss of camoflauged insecurities, and scarred individual complexes is sickening when these to collaborate. So, do you understand where I am at with this?

Good!!!!!!

And, I do know there are black men, and white women who do have the ability to think sensibly, fairly and lovingly as people, and act like people who are truly in love in their interracial relationships, and are not just coaxing on a phasad to cover up their own mental deprevations. But, they are few and far between and this is most unfortuate!!!!

Take care!!!! :)

========== In Reply To ========== Shapely, So what's it to you? OK, so a black man's with a white woman who won't give a damn about his welfare in other areas other than ..(I disagree 100% that this is the case, but let me play along), why should it bother you? I would say, "He got himself in that mess, let him find his way out!!" If he wants out that is!! You actually sound like you want to protect the black man... believe it or not, black men don't need protection against white women (or their dirty tricks...as you try to point out)

Jubiesan,

Brown suga'

Posted by Shapely on 2003-11-17 15:14:41

Top shelf!

Does, A man who truly knows how to love a woman consider women as objects. Viewing women as the top of a shelfs?

(raising eyebrows!)