Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Return of the stocks

stocks punishment

Posted by tickleslaveboy on 2009-10-18 19:38:22

Punishment in the stocks would be very effective for teens. I have had my bare feet tickled in stocks for fun and I know if I was barefoot in public stocks and people could do whatever they wanted to me then I would never do anything bad again! Some of my answers: teenage boys and girls should wear swimwear only, must be barefoot, should have their hands, feet, and head restrained in the stocks, should stay there for 4 hours minimum in stocks in a mall or other public area, and people would be encouraged to tickle and beat their feet. People would be given feathers, brushes, pens, whips, paddles, and other implements. There would be very little teenage crime in towns that punish with stocks!

email me barefootpollster@yahoo.com

Posted by johnyahoo1 on 2009-11-01 21:26:20

What do you think the most effective things for punishment in the stocks are?

Posted by tickleslaveboy on 2009-11-05 22:12:39

Tickling! It's really torture if it goes on for a while. Everyone has ticklish feet, some more than others, and most people are afraid of tickling. Can you imagine a crowd of people tickling your poor bare feet for hours? And there's nothing you can do to fight back or make them stop.

Posted by white_wizard on 2010-10-04 08:32:23

The offending boy (ages 9 to 16) should have his bladder filled before, wearing his underwear, and tickled so he wets himself. He'll never be bad again! Parents and teachers should be free to sentence a kid to the stocks. Also, they used to brine the feet and let a goat lick it off. No boy can stand that! Humiliation in this way can be a far more effective means of discipline than even spankings or anything else.

Posted by Audreyb on 2012-02-02 14:53:02

I think letting people play with a teenage boy in stocks would be acceptable. I don't mean sex play or sexual assault, but letting children climb on them,people posing with the prisoner,perhaps sitting on the stocks while posing since it wouldn't hurt the boy who was trapped.