Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Ultimate Poll of Life, the Universe, and Everything

You forgot a few...

Posted by Captain Fantastic on 2009-10-13 19:29:23

Cadillac or Lexus, Toyota or Honda, Who has the best truck: Ford, Chevy, Toyota or Dodge, Who makes the best sandwich: Subway, Quizno's, Togo's, or Blimpie, Who makes the best pizza: Domino's, Pizza Hut, Little Caesar, Papa John's, or Round Table, Who makes the best ice cream: Carvel, Baskin-Robbins, TCBY or Cold Stone Creamery, cantelope or honeydew melon, peanut butter or jelly. Paypal, Safepay, or Alertpay, New York or Los Angeles, summer or winter, bule or red, black or white, hot or cold, microwave vs. regular oven, Levi's vs. Wrangler jeans, dog or cat, bird, snake, or goldfish, XBox vs. Playstation, etc. etc. Also, it shouldn't be McDonald's vs. KFC, it should be McDonald's vs. Burger King!

Excellect poll, by the way! I was thinking of making one like it, but I guess you beat me to it.

Also, you should put the question about the trilogy movies into a separate poll...and include animated films, like Ice Age, Toy Story and Shrek.

Posted by Malph on 2009-10-14 06:27:47

Also, while you're here, you screwed up a bit.

Mountain Dew is made by Pepsi.

Vault is made by Coke.

Trust a caffine addict.

Posted by Captain Fantastic on 2009-10-15 19:08:36

Caffeine is bad for the immune system. Have you ever considered trying to get off that stuff...or at least cut down?

Posted by imboredashell on 2010-01-12 09:22:51

so is falling asleep at the wheel XD

Posted by JesterFest on 2010-04-25 18:19:44

I was expecting an "eBay or Amazon"