Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

undies and halloween (boys only)

undies as costume

Posted by soxandboxersboy on 2009-09-26 18:32:30

if u want to talk about wearing undies as a costume send me an email: soxandboxersboy@yahoo.com

Posted by soxandboxersboy on 2009-09-30 15:52:37

here are two good posts from the poll:

dressed as shaggy with scooby doo undies on

I was last time a ghost, wearing a see-through garment with white boxer-briefs under. It was kinda fun.

i like that ghost idea, thanks for whoever posted that one! soxandboxersboy@yahoo.com

Posted by fagboi on 2009-10-18 22:59:00

i always go for a skimpy costume on hallowenn, but i never had one wearing underware. i was tarzan the last two years. i used a car cahmois and a rawhide string to make an open loincloth. before that i was an indian brave -another loin cloth. i didn't wear underware under the loincloths. i was a streetwalker in a tight mini skirt once. this year, i might be a roman gladiator with a leather harness and a short leather skirt made out of staps hanging from the waist, so it opens a lot. i should wear sandles but i want to go barefoot.

Posted by soxandboxersboy on 2009-11-05 22:37:01

I wore black socks, tighty whities and a white t shirt to a Halloween party once. I was a JC Penney men's department mannequin.

Posted by soxandboxersboy on 2009-12-20 15:30:27

Another post from the poll:one of my guy buds had a rocky horror picture show party. i went as brad.