Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Teen Guys: Physical Examinations

Genital Exam - No gloves

Posted by cwk on 2009-09-05 14:53:58

Does anyone here feel comfortable with your doctor examining your genitals without wearing gloves? I wouldn't be, and I'm surprised doctors are.

Posted by Cool Guy5674 on 2009-09-06 02:49:01

my doctor does and this is what she does. im 13.

I have to lie back with only my boxers on. then she press down on my $%!@ with my boxers still on. then she pulls my boxers back and touches my balls and moves them back and forth. then she presses down on my $%!@ on different places.

Posted by amfm on 2009-11-26 17:45:31

Im 15 I haved like 5 or 6 completely exams in my whole life, yesterday was the last time. The first one was when I was 7 years a female doctor tell me to get naked I take all of my clothes except my white tights that I used to use when I was little, then I need to sit in thw bed. Then she told me stand up and she herself pulled down my underwear and started in weight and height then she puted me to crawl around the room then she did all routine exam, was normal i guessed but then she told me to stand up in the bed she didn't wear any gloves and started touching my little $%!@ and testicles then told me to go down the bed and lay against it i guessed it was normal to cause i never haved one like that. so her entered her finger in my rectum. i haved like 4 erections in the whole exam.

yesterday was uncomfartable also cause my mom always go with me and was with a male doctor, female nurse the nurse told me to undress completely and she did me a pre check infront of my mom so it was 2 females watching me. then nurse went doctor came in and started with push ups. then he did me rectal, pennis, pennis head down, testicles all naked and infront of my mom then all the routine i really hate these exams.

Posted by JONGEN on 2009-12-02 00:52:31

hi the doctor last time didnt have gloves wen he was holding my balls and holding my penus mayby its thats the way they do it

Posted by bjb29407 on 2012-08-10 17:38:57

If you don't feel comfortable, ask them to wear gloves. many doctors don't use gloves if there aren't any visible lesions