Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

CFNM - IN CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE IT SHOULD BE APPLIED (LADIES ONLY)

I like it

Posted by baudolino on 2009-12-19 02:12:41

maybe not cfnm all the time, but it should be compulsory for a man to strip naked every time a woman wants it and obey what ever she asks him. if she wants to see his anus then the guy bends over and show it to her, and thats all

Posted by aussie_cfnm_guy on 2010-07-22 03:33:21

I agree. Any female should have the right to demand any male strip naked for them whenever and whereever you want - for any reason. Whether you just want to see our d!@ks or if you want to excercise control over them. For example, if a male police officer pulls you over for speeding, you can demand he gets naked for you. Maybe he'd think twice about giving you a ticket. Or if your school teacher/ college lecturer/ workmate or boss is giving you a hard time, you can put him in his place by demanding that he teaches that class or spends the workday naked. I live my home life in a CFNM house but would love it to be expanded like this to include anywhere, anytime.

Posted by sweetp on 2014-09-26 21:20:32

NO! It shouldn't be compulsory. CFNM is good but it should only happen if the male is willing. Most healthy males are very willing to strip in front of anyone if they are naturally confident and totally proud of their body. Being freely nude and comfortable is a natural state, not humiliation. Only males that have been psychologically damaged with shame, fear, and humiliation would have to forced to be naked. Why would any sane human being want to humiliate or be humiliated by another human being?