Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Do you make your children say "ma'am" and "sir"?

Sir/Ma'am

Posted by Cat on 2003-09-22 22:18:20

My parents make me call them Sir / Ma'am. If i call them else i will be spanked (+ cornertime) for lack of respect.

Posted by Zeki on 2003-10-24 00:26:22

We make our daughters call us Sir and Ma'am. Calling us else (lack of respect) will result in spanking + cornertime.

They must call al people, that are older than them Sir / Ma'am.

Zeki

========== In Reply To ========== My parents make me call them Sir / Ma'am. If i call them else i will be spanked (+ cornertime) for lack of respect.

Posted by Sinter on 2003-10-31 00:56:51

Our son must call us Sir and Ma'am too. We do this in order of respect. Failing to do this will result in punishment.

========== In Reply To ========== We make our daughters call us Sir and Ma'am. Calling us else (lack of respect) will result in spanking + cornertime.

They must call al people, that are older than them Sir / Ma'am.

Zeki

Posted by Cat on 2003-11-10 23:19:23

I must say sir/ma'am too. If i don't do that i will get spanked harshly with a paddle and cornertime.

========== In Reply To ========== Our son must call us Sir and Ma'am too. We do this in order of respect. Failing to do this will result in punishment.

Posted by remeiz on 2004-04-02 17:58:19

Our daughter has to curtsey, my son to kiss my wife's hand to pay respects every time he leaves or comes home.