Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Handstand Tickled

Handstand tickling story

Posted by Conqueror95 on 2009-08-11 18:32:58

Share a story on when you were tickled while doing a headstand/handstand. Include as much detail as possible.

Posted by Tickling fun on 2009-08-27 06:51:32

I once had a girlfriend who did handstands every day! One day she did a handstand on a wall of the summercamp. All of our friends were here. She was barefoot at the time and, due to the handstand, her shirt pulled up and her belly revealed! Immedeately I grabbed her feet and our friends started to tickle her belly! I was the only one who focused on her feet and the only one who knew that this was her worst spot! Unfortunately for her, So many hands tickling her belly was too much for her! And she were extremely ticklish (and that's why we did this to her)! After a little she fell down but a girl grab her hands as I was holding her feet! We tickled her all over her body for a very long hour! After this she never did any handstands......... :'(

Posted by andrew92 on 2011-02-09 01:11:43

That's hilarious!! lol!! I've never been tickled while doing a headstand/handstand. If I did one in front of u guys, would anybody tickle me?

Posted by andrew92 on 2011-02-12 23:41:09

Check out this poll! http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/515917 (guys only)

Posted by snowflake9 on 2011-07-23 10:37:13

I am a short, thin, 14 year old girl who is extremley ticklish! My boyfriend, his best friend, and I were standing around inside my house just hanging out. I decided to do a handstand. I forgot to tuck in my tank-top. When I flipped onto my hands, my tank-top slid up to just below my bra. My boyfriend started to tease me,"I see someone's belly!" and then he started to tickle my exposed belly. I am soo ticklish and I started to laugh like crazy. his friend tickled my armpits. It was so hard not to fall over. But finally I did and they pinned me to the floor with my arms above my head and tickled my armpits and belly for 30 minutes. The whole time saying stuff like, " Tickle, Tickle, Tickle," or "Someone's ticklish!". I laughed madly and squirmed all around. I love being tickled! That was so much fun!