Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Do you think it is weird for men always to sit to go to the toilet

Let's define terms.... (ROFLMAO!) :-)

Posted by NatureBoy on 2009-05-11 22:55:54

Elf:

Perchance you drank a bit too much ale at the Dobby House before writing this poll. You see, guys do two very different things in or upon the toilet, one which can be called "#1" and the other which can be called "#2". And it appears that you forgot to qualify which of these you meant.

If you meant "#1" you would have done well to say so. From reading other polls here, there is at least one hardcore misandrist (a word WELL worth looking up in the unabridged dictionary, let me tell you!) haunting this site who has made her guy sit down like a girl to do a "#1", if you can believe it. And apparently, the poor, insecure, spineless guy has actually formed a habit of doing so. He's probably going to end up spending most of his money on psychiatric help in future years, poor fellow. But the rest of us red-blooded, normal, all-male guys STAND UP to do a #1, whether at the toilet (very messy), the sink (much wiser; I have a very long standard post about why that works better, ready to post here if anyone here is interested), or in the basement drain or the parking garage or out in the yard or wherever.

On the other hand, if you meant a "#2", it's probably very unwise to attempt to do that at a toilet when NOT sitting down, and it doesn't take hardly any creative imagination to begin to mentally picture some of the possible results from such an attempt, especially after mistakenly taking an unintentional overdose of laxatives. NOW you see where the "ROFLMAO" factor comes from.

Thanks for a good laugh... and have a nice day. :-)

Posted by DOBBY HOUSE ELF on 2009-09-24 03:46:57

NATURE BOY

THERE IS NO DIS RESPECT INTENDED. WITH THIS AND OTHER POLLS IN THIS CASE I AM REFERING TO NUMBER 1 AND 2. THE NEW LAWS IN SOME COUNTRIES REQUIRE MEN TO SIT TO DO ALL BUSSINESS. THERE ARE THE MOMA'S BOYS MEN THAT NEVER GREW UP AND SIT DOWN. THERE ARE WOMEN THAT REQUIRE MEN TO SIT DOWN AT HOME. THERE IS ALSO THE PHSYICALLY DISABLED THAT HAVE TO DO BUSINESS.....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS I NEED TO REWORD THIS IF I RELAUNCH IN THE FUTURE......THANK GOD IN THE UNITED STATES AND MOST OTHER COUNTRIES US BI=PEDS HAVE THE CHOICE AND THE RIGHT TO STAND TO PEA AND $%!@E WHERE WE CAN IN SOME KIND OF UN-VIDEO RECORDED OR WHAT EVER WE WANT TO OR NEED TO RELEAVE OURSELVES. :-)