Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Are you comfortable with family nudity?

My family

Posted by Kasey Johnson on 2009-03-17 00:35:58

I am 15 years old and my family isn't shy about being naked. We're not nudists, but we do go naked a lot. Saves a lot of time and money on laundry. I live with my mom, dad and two brothers, who are 12 and 17. I see my brothers naked all the time and my parents in the morning because they (like me and my brothers), sleep naked. Does anyone else have families who are comfortable with nudity?

Posted by Bare_Mark on 2009-03-22 20:13:34

I'm naked a lot, and have two brothers who are usually naked or in just briefs. Mom never lets us see her naked and my sister doesn't either. Mom really prefers us to wear our underwear at least, but sometimes, if i;m just grabbing a soda from the kitchen, i'll just go as i am, naked. My brothers do that too, especially my ynger bro. He'll get distracted and hang out nude, watching tv or something and my mom gets onto him about it.

Mark Bareb_Mark@Yahoo.Com

Posted by Unlisted* on 2009-03-22 21:13:09

I am a girl and 14 and me and my big brother go around naked a lot but only when our mom isn't home.

katie_dst@hotmail.com

Posted by liquid sasquatch on 2009-03-23 19:00:11

I'm almost 15 and have a mom stepdad older stepbro everyone in the house has been seen by everyone at some point and its no big deal most likey to be seen naked by someone else is probably me. liquid.saquatch at yahoo

Posted by jacking111 on 2009-08-20 19:54:42

My family is like this. We often don't wear pants around the house, so we are often wearing only our underwear and maybe shirts.

jacking111@live.com