Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Discipline for adult daughters

Adult daughters

Posted by Becky34 on 2016-10-11 11:38:40

Anne

My guilty feelings developed when I left the religious community I grew up in and joined the "outside world". They have lessened considerably in the last year or so but they used to eat me up and I really felt ill. A good cry worked far better than talking therapies.

Certain things still trigger a build up of guilt. A few months ago I met one of my former friends from the community and she came back to my house for a coffee (which was strictly forbidden and she would have been in trouble if caught). She was a little envious of my new life and she ended up putting on some light make up (which she cleaned off before she left) and also wanted to try on a pair of my trousers. She thought it wonderful to be able to walk around in trousers for the first time ever at the age of 36!!

I really felt sorry for her and this triggered my guilt to start building up again.

The "professional lady" will talk through this meeting with my former friend if I need to visit her as it will have been the trigger of this particular problem.

Becky

Posted by Becky34 on 2016-10-12 15:07:05

Anne

Our main restrictions were that we had to wear our hair long, no make up and no shorts, trousers or jeans. We were also discouraged from making friends outside the community.

I was never caned in the community - my first caning was when I went for therapy.

Becky

Posted by Debbi87 on 2016-10-13 07:41:37

Hi Becky

i went for 2 canings from a lady when I was 27. i was married but sadly my husband died. I was only 26 and he was 25. I do have my own house but my mother found out I was visiting this lady. She immediately said she would smack my bottom free of charge. That was just over 2 years ago and so far she has given me 5 canings and smacked my bottom 12 times. I have decided to have a caning tomorrow from her. She does decide the number of strokes I will get which will be 6, 8 or 10.

Debbie

Posted by LondonChris81 on 2016-10-13 19:45:36

Thanks for replying Becky.

Doing it on a Friday is smart. I'm intrigued by the idea but apprehensive.

Posted by Becky34 on 2016-10-14 13:35:14

Anne

I got the idea from searching for alternative methods of therapy on the net. It took a lot a lot of courage to ring the lady and even more to visit her as you can probably imagine!

London Chris

You may wish to try it out one day - I have never regretted it.

Becky