Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Discipline for adult daughters

Adult daughters

Posted by nady on 2009-10-02 19:26:08

my husband dosent spank me

holly

Posted by Giorgio on 2009-10-03 14:27:54

Hi, Pennygirl! Hope you're not alone as I easily guess your SILs are probably bratty like you, isn't it? Or is the new mother still untouchable notwithstanding any behavior?

Thanks for the 'good luck' but here or elsewhere I shall marry only a very honest young woman raised the traditional way with parental discipline until marriage day. And while I'm not the strictest man in the world, I love feelings and romance, be sure I'll be caring, strict and fair enough to adminster all necessary punishments by myself as any wife prefers. Btw I'm quite sure she's about 28-31 yo, any here or known by you? Glad to share when it's going to happen. G.

Posted by pennygirl on 2009-10-04 09:23:46

Hi Giorgio! Just got the worst punishment of my life. Too sore to write much. My SIL Cindy also got a spanking and caning, but Nothing like mine! Yes, new mother lucy is bratty as ever but immune from the spanking she so desperately needs and deserves. :-(

Posted by pennygirl on 2009-10-04 22:59:54

i just posted details of my punishment on my poll

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/327222/results

First instalment, anyway.

Posted by Giorgio on 2009-10-06 06:21:28

Sorry for you, the worst certainly is NO fun. Anyway I suppose it was fair and hopefully you''l correct your ways for yours and family's benefit. Thanks for sharing