Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Death to Osama bin Laden

forgivness

Posted by Eskimo on 2003-12-16 04:29:37

No one has the right to kill or judge another human being. Only God has that right. He will be judged by God in his own time.

Even if he is not sorry for what he has done, as a Christian I am obligated to forgive him anyway.

"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven" (Luke 6:37).

Posted by James76255 on 2004-03-21 16:53:18

There is no forgiveness for what he has done. Not only has he ordered the slaughter of thousands of people, he has done it in the name of his god, or so he says. I am not a Christian, so I don't have to forgive jack. Given the chance, I'd choke the bastard with his own nut sack.

Posted by green_meklar on 2006-10-09 21:02:21

I'm an atheist, and while I'm not entirely sure whether it was actually Al-Qaeda that carried out the 9/11 attacks, I think Bin Laden is quite a bad enough lot that I'd kill him if I had the chance.

Posted by Drama Queen on 2007-01-26 03:02:07

You jackass, ever heard if 9/11, yeah that was him, i kill him as soon as i had the chance to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So he has killed probably millions of people all together, HE SHOULD DIE, AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN THE VICTIMS DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!