Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School swimwear

nudity for swimming

Posted by grj0000 on 2003-03-10 15:33:44

Are there any schools today where nudity for swimming is compulsory, and does the practice vary from one country to another or one type of school or another, i.e. private or state-run?

Posted by Jason-Shannon on 2003-04-17 23:14:31

I'm not aware of any schools today. However, I'm a man who went to a U.S. High School in the late 1960s, and at my school the boys were still required to swim nude during the boys-only sessions, while the girls got to wear one-piece swimsuits during the girls-only sessions. There was a crack in the rubber seal between locked double doors that allowed the girls to spy on the nude boys during swimming (and girls' fingernails made the crack even bigger). Right behind the doors was a seldom used equipment storage room, and the entrance to the girls' shower room, so the girls had easy access and were very well concealed. We boys didn't know about the spying until the girls started making very personal jokes about our bodies outside of swim class. Then it became CRYSTAL CLEAR -- we were spy victims!! After that we could hear the girls giggling frequently behind those doors while we swam nude. But our gym instructor, a former marine seargent, strictly kept us away from the doors and concentrating on swimming. It was obvious he knew what was going on, but he didn't care -- he just let the girls "get away with murder" ...which they did. The girls must have been on cloud nine comparing bodies and genitals of boys they saw everyday in the classroom -- including even an occasional "aroused" pen-s!! I remember feeling very envious of the girls. I would love to have seen them nude, to say the least!!! But the GIRLS RULED the day, and LOVED teasing us about it!!!

========== In Reply To ========== Are there any schools today where nudity for swimming is compulsory, and does the practice vary from one country to another or one type of school or another, i.e. private or state-run?

Posted by privacymatters on 2003-11-02 23:18:56

========== In Reply To ========== Are there any schools today where nudity for swimming is compulsory, and does the practice vary from one country to another or one type of school or another, i.e. private or state-run?

Posted by privacymatters on 2003-11-02 23:22:44

========== In Reply To ========== I sincerely hope not. I've seen photos of middle school-aged boys having to stand naked at a miltary-style "attention" with a FEMALE swim teacher (fully clothed, of course---I mean God forbid she suffer the same indginity that she regularly dispensed)looking on.

When I think of the years those young men spent trying to foregt this daily humilitaion, my blood boils like crimson napalm. The truth is, I don't know the answer to this question, but I HOPE the answer is "no."